Journey to secluded parts of Argentina and Chile on both sides of the Andes mountains. With a focus on complete immersion into nature and well-being, this active adventure is most suitable for small groups and energetic outdoor enthusiasts. The Diverse landscapes of these remote areas will frequently test your abilities. Get ready to hike, kayak, sail and ride horseback. And when the time comes to soothe sore muscles, our carefully selected, eco-friendly and sustainably built infrastructures along with natural thermal pools and talented therapists will prepare you for the adventures in days to come!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Arrival in Buenos Aires
• Enjoy a one day layover before going off the map in Patagonia!
• Wander around the city and stop in a nice restaurant for a traditional Argentine meal
• Head to the airport and fly to Esquel airport
• From there, drive to the Huemules Mountain Reserve, situated in the middle of nowhere
• Prepare to immersion into nature
• Private dome accommodation, eco-friendly approach and the “zero-trash” concept, all come together to create a truly special experience
• After a long journey, the free evening will allow you to better settle in
• Explore Lenga and Ñire forests with a knowledgeable guide
• Observe local fauna: woodpeckers, caiquens, condors, foxes, and deer
• A steep slope will take you up to an elevation of 1600 meters
• Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of snowcapped peaks of the Cordillera de los Andes
• Enjoy a full day of horseback riding through the forests of Huemules Reserve
• Canyons, creeks, slanted slopes and an abandoned mine await!
• Change of scenery! Today you will drive to Puyuhuapi, Chile
• The 6-hour drive is a full-day excursion
• Passing through dozens of different landscapes you will arrive in a place of well-being, adventure and disconnect
• Queulat National Park, with its extraordinary botanical variations, summits, and snowdrifts is sublime
• Look out for bird colonies and marine mammals while sea kayaking
• Or, walk through fairytale forests full of lichens, fungi, mosses, ferns, and flowers
• Back at the lodge, you can enjoy the thermal waters and a complete spa offering of relaxing massages and thalassotherapy sessions
• Continue to thoroughly enjoy the surroundings of Queulat National Park
• After a second of deep exploration, those spa treatments are probably starting to sound really good by now!
• Return to civilization. Drive to Balmaceda airport and fly to Puerto Montt/Puerto Varas
• Upon arrival, explore this stunning “lake region” of Patagonia, at your own pace.
• Today, you will cross back over to Argentina by boat!
• Sail across three beautiful lakes connected by four overland legs, from Puerto Varas in Chile to San Carlos de Bariloche in Argentina!
• This stunning journey can be enjoyed year round
• Arriving in Argentina in just one day, you have the option of extending your trip to two days or more with accommodation at the midway point in Puella and/or Puerto Blest
• Strap on your hiking gear!
• Start at Llao Llao hill and wander through a beautiful forest with studded with panoramic view points (2h, 6km)
• Once the trek is finished, we go by car to Cerro Campanario
• Get ready for more trekking and kayaking in Bariloche!
• The two hour hike will rewards us with great views from the Mascardi Lake viewpoint
• After lunch, we will descend to Estancia Bay for an afternoon of kayaking
• An expert guide will lead the group to explore the crystalline waters of Gutiérrez
• Return to Buenos Aires from Bariloche airport
• Get some rest. Tonight we feast!
• In the evening, loosen your belt and prepare for an unforgettable food experience
• After breakfast, a driver will drop you off at the international airport
We hope you had a mind blowing journey and wish you safe travels!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.