Enjoy a week in beautiful Argentina! Discover the characteristic flavors of Buenos Aires, the incredible Falls in Iguazu, and the unique nature. On this trip, you will experience cultural sites, local gastronomy, and thrilling forces of nature... An adventure that you will remember forever!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Welcome to Argentina!
• A transfer brings you to your hotel upon arrival.
• Join a small group on a guided driving tour!
• Discover cultural sights like May Square, May Avenue and the old San Telmo neighborhood.
• Feel the vibe and discover Tango in the neighborhood La Boca!
• Arrive in Recoleta, and discover the final resting place of Eva "Evita" Peron.
And why not some homemade tapas?
• Take a full-day biking and kayaking trip in the Tigre and the Paraná River delta area!
• Bike through the northern suburbs, one of the nicest areas in Buenos Aires, and arrive in Tigre.
• Join a unique dinner party: learn cooking techniques and sample some Argentinian Gastronomy!
• Learn how to mix cocktails and try some wine and homemade tapas before dinner!
One of the new seven wonders!
• Take a transfer in the morning after breakfast.
•Visit the Brazilian side of the Foz de Iguazu falls!
• Enjoy the view: the walkways allows you to get really close!
VISA is requested for American, Canadian and Australian citizens.
The adventure continues...
• Spend a full day at the National Park of Iguazu!
• Experience the gorgeous flora and fauna, and of course the incredible falls like the "Devils Throat"!
• Experience the jungle and the falls by foot and drive on a unique navigation tour.
• End with a motorboat tour, and see the falls up close!
Driving Distance, Navigation Tour: 8 km
A day of exploring
• Transfer from Iguazu to Buenos Aires after breakfast.
• Enjoy an afternoon of free time: maybe explore the gastronomic scene of the city?
An authentic culinary experience...
• Free time during the day: we recommend relaxing in the lovely parks of Palermo.
• Try the Fogon Asado Experience for dinner!
• On a closed door dining, you will experience different grill- and cooking techniques.
• Discover the local specialties with a customized wine list of Argentinian boutique wine!
Time to say Good Bye...
• Transfer to the EZE International Airport.
• Depending on departure time, our agency is happy to prepare activities or extend your trip!
• We wish you a safe flight, and welcome you back to Argentina soon!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 pax||Single Supplement|
|Price per person in double room||$1,410||$2,000|