● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Welcome to Argentina
· Arrive at the airport and transfer to your hotel, the adventure begins now.
· Enjoy a tour of the magnificent city of Buenos Aires - often called the Paris of South America with its outdoor cafes and beautiful buildings.
· Explore Casa Rosada, Plaza de Mayo, and Puerto Madero.
· An optional excursion to an Argentine Estancia! Meet the Gauchos, horses and breathe in that fresh countryside air.
· Spend a day in the country and discover local traditions and of course indulge in the home-cooked dishes from the region
· Visit Santa Susana ranch and enjoy a free carriage ride!
Argentina’s vibrant capital
· Enjoy a free day to discover the vibrant city. We offer Bike Tours, Walking Tours and of course Tango Classes.
· Take to the night for some delicious food, pop into a local wine shop or simply put your feet up and relax.
Experience the natural wonders of Iguaçu
· Transfer to the airport for your flight to Iguaçu from Buenos Aires! Getting excited!
· We begin the rainforest adventure with an excursion to the panoramic Brazilian Falls. 200+ waterfalls cascade along the Argentina and Brazilian border.
· Arrive at Porto Canoes and enjoy a private dinner.
Visit Argentina's greatest natural sights
· A tour of the Argentine Falls and Iguazu National Park will be organized today.
· Hike along the Lower Trial and discover the Hidden Falls - pack a raincoat or let the sun dry you off after.
· Trek along the Upper Trial and the falls at 'Devil's Throat.' Feel the immense power of this element.
· Catch a flight to El Calafate, your door to Patagonia in Argentina.
· Arrive at your stunning hotel outside Glacier National Park. Step outside today for some fresh mountain air.
· Rest up in the evening and enjoy your overnight stay. We will be sure to send some tips for dining this evening to celebrate your arrival to the region.
Take in some of the world's finest glaciers
· Set off to Perito Moreno Glacier, 80km from El Calafete. Today you will need a charged camera and some good shoes for walking.
· Perito Moreno is the only glacier in the world not in retreat. This massive ice sheet is revered for its beauty and deep blue colors.
· Enjoy a nautical tour, taking you up to the wall of ice.
· Enjoy an optional trip to the Estancia Cristina Ranch. An excursion that immerses you into the cultural landscape of Patagonia.
· Take a private tour of the stunning Upsala Glacier area. Turquoise waters, massive ice walls and snowcapped peaks is the backdrop to this activity.
· Take a 4x4 and visit the shelter of Hielos Continentales. Another option for the day - taking you off road and deeper into the mythical land.
Head to Ushuaia for your next adventure!
· Flight to Ushuaia. For clear days, it pays to stay awake and get a window seat.
· On arrival, transfer to your hotel and enjoy the rest of the day free at leisure. Get acclimatized to being at the end of the Earth.
Explore the mysterious 'Land of Fire'
· Enjoy a trip to the world’s southernmost National Park. Not only known for its flora and fauna, but for its unique history.
· Uncover the unique ecosystem of Tierra del Fuego. Options to visit with an expert guide are available and recommended.
· Visit Lapataia Bay, Lake Roca, and other breath-taking sites.
All aboard the boat!
· Head off to the Beagle Channel to visit the native penguins. Keep your distance and enjoy viewing them in their natural environment.
· Continue to Martillo Island and see the breeding site for many of the regions birds.
· Land on Gable Island and visit the coastal beaver dams. An often overlooked animal and site - this is sure to put the cherry on the cake.
· Plane back to Buenos Aires today, time to say goodbye to the wilderness of Argentina.
· Settle back into your hotel for the final day of adventure and indulgence.
· Tonight you are treated to a dinner and class on how to make win-based cocktails. Eat, drink and enjoy on your final night.
Your adventure comes to an end...
· Transfer to the airport for your flight home. Be sure to pick up some Alfajores and Empanadas for the journey.
We hope you've had an incredible time! Safe travels in the future.
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|From January to December||$1,680|