This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Transfer from the airport to the hotel and enjoy time to relax on your own.
• This afternoon, embark on a city tour of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), including the Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Old Post Office, the Remnant War Museum and the bustling Ben Thanh market.
• End the day with a delicious welcome dinner at a local restaurant.
• This morning, board a one-hour flight to Nha Trang. Upon arrival, a private driver will pick you up and drive you to your resort.
• Snorkel or dive among the coral reefs in crystal blue waters, hike nature trails or cool off in your private plunge pool.
• Spend a free day at leisure, relaxing and unwinding at the resort overlooking the beautiful bay.
• Consider indulging in a spa treatment or simply relax on the white sand beach and admire the unspoiled mountain and sea views.
• Enjoy a day at leisure or take an optional boat cruise on Nha Trang Bay.
• Visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium and Mun Island, the best island for snorkeling amid colorful coral and fish.
• Dine on something fresh and delicious at the Con Se Tre island.
• In the morning you will take a flight to Hanoi: Vietnam's capital city with tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and pagodas and temples.
• This afternoon, take a cyclo tour to explore the fascinating Old Quarter and its hundreds of speciality shops selling silk clothing, lacquerware, embroidered linens, furniture, bamboo and ceremonial objects.
• Enjoy a water puppet performance before returning to your hotel.
• This full-day trip takes you around Hanoi 's most interesting sights such as the Old Quarter, known for its 36 streets and former craft guilds.
• After, head to the lake of the Restored Sword and Ngoc Son Temple, the Temple of Literature and the peaceful West Lake with its lovers' street of Thanh Nien.
• If you're interested, you can also stop by the History Museum or the Ethnology Museum.
• This morning, you will be picked up at your hotel and driven to your boat to soak up the magical surroundings as you sail across the bay.
• Enjoy lunch on board then take a short trek to a nearby summit for a panoramic view of the bay dotted with golden sails before taking a dip on a quiet beach or sunbathing on the sundeck.
• This afternoon, visit a fishing village and meet the locals who have been living there over three generations.
• Back on board, enjoy cocktails as the sun sets before a lavish dinner and overnight on the boat.
• Greet the day with a morning tai chi session as you watch the sunrise over the bay.
• After breakfast, visit a beautiful limestone grotto and then go back to the boat for a final glimpse of Ha Long Bay while cruising back to the dock.
• Checkout is at 11:45 am. Your boat will arrive at the harbor by noon for the journey back to Hanoi.
• Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
• Enjoy your last day in Vietnam with some time at leisure.
• Perhaps do some last-minute souvenir shopping before the drive to the airport.
• We hope you had a wonderful honeymoon!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|January 2020 to December 2020||$1,820|