6 reasons to travel to Vietnam
Vietnam, the 'Land of the Rising Dragon' is surprisingly diverse. Mountain treks, ildyllic beaches, green rice fields, burgeoning towns and warm people in leaf hats - you'll fall under its spell during your trip to Vietnam.
Enjoying daily life
A motorbiking adventure
Food too good to be true
Is this the destination for you?
Culture shock, an awakening of the senses, absolute escapism, and varied and breathtaking landscapes await during a trip to Vietnam
. A word of warning however to those who are searching for hidden paradises: Vietnam attracts a lot of tourists.
You should go if
- If you want to experience culture shock and need to get away from it all
- You'd love to cruise on the legendary River Mekong
- You dream of sailing on Along Bay
- You don't want to have to choose between the sea and the mountains
- You want to rediscover the atmosphere of ancient Indochina
- You're attracted by unique culinary experiences that can't be found anywhere else on the globe
- You feel reassured by following established routes
You shouldn't go if
- You hate mass tourism and dislike crowds
- You're looking for a destination that's off the beaten track
- You're disgusted by the idea of eating insects or dogs
- You have less than three weeks to explore the country
- You're looking to experience the authentic Asia