Celebrate your love and passion for adventure with a honeymoon in Vietnam! Begin your journey in exciting Ho Chi Minh City. Discover the highlights of the city and Vietnamese culture before finishing the day with a special welcome dinner. Continue to NhaTrang for three days of blissfulrelaxation, massages, snorkeling, coralreefs and freshseafood. Strap in for buzzing Hanoi - a cultural treasure trove and gateway to majestic HalongBay. Embark on an overnight cruise aboard a traditional junk, with plenty of time to gaze towards cotton candy sunsets, sip delicious cocktails and swim in secluded coves.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Arrival in Ho Chi Minh City...
• Transfer from the airport to the hotel and enjoy time to relax on your own
• Later, embark on a tour of Ho Chi Minh City, including the ReunificationPalace, NotreDameCathedral, the OldPostOffice, the RemnantWarMuseum and the bustling BenThanh market!
• End the day with a deliciouswelcomedinner at a local restaurant
• Board a flight to Nha Trang (1h)
• Upon arrival, a private driver will pick you up and drive you to your resort
• Snorkel or dive among the coral reefs in crystal blue waters
• Hike nature trails or cool off in your private plunge pool
• Spend a free day at leisure
• Unwind at the resort overlooking the beautiful bay
• Admire the unspoiledmountainandseaviews
• Perhaps indulge in a spa treatment or simply relax on the white sand beach
• Enjoy a day at leisure or take a boatcruiseon NhaTrangBay (optional)
• VisitTriNguyenAquarium and MunIsland - the best snorkeling spot!
• Eat something fresh and delicious at the ConSeTreisland
• Board a flight to Hanoi, Vietnam's capital city with tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and pagodas
• Take a cyclo ride through the fascinating OldQuarter
• Explore speciality shops selling silk clothing, lacquerware, embroidered linens, furniture and all things bamboo
• Tonight, witness a Vietnamese Water Puppet performance
• Spend the whole day exploring the most interesting sights of the Old Quarter and surroundings
• Continue to the lakeof the Restored Sword, Ngoc Son Temple, the Temple of Literature and the peaceful West Lake with its lovers' street of Thanh Nien
• If you're interested, you can also stop by the History Museum or the Ethnology Museum
• You will be picked up in the morning for a scenic drive to Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage site (3h30)
• Meet the crew upon boarding the traditional wooden junk followed by lunch on board
• Take a short trek to a nearby summit for a panoramic view. Then take a dip on a quiet beach
• This afternoon, visit a fishing village and meet the locals who have been living there over three generations!
• Back on board, enjoy sunset cocktails, a lavish dinner and your cozy accommodations
• Greet the day with a morning tai chi sessionas you watch the sunrise over the bay
• After breakfast, visit a beautiful limestone grotto
• Cruise back to the dock, check-out and journey back to Hanoi
• Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure
• Enjoy your last day in Vietnam with some time at leisure
• Perhaps do some last-minute souvenir shopping before the drive to the airport
• We hope you had a lovely honeymoon and wish you a safe journey home!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.