5 reasons to travel to Peru
Peru is a destination that dreams are made of and can arouse curiosity in the traveller. As a country rich in humanity, culture, geography, food, etc., Peru is a destination that knows how to satisfy many a globe trotter.
The richness of Incan culture
The diversity of landscape
Try the delicious local cuisine
Climb Huayna Picchu
The kindness of the population
Is this the destination for you?
Lovers of mythical places; take a trip to Peru
. Those allergic to heights and hoards of tourists; choose a different destination.
You should go if
- You don't speak Spanish
- You don't have three weeks to spare
- You think that the Mayans had a stronger influence than the Incas
- You would like to get off the beaten track, Peru is too touristy
You shouldn't go if
- You dream of visiting mythical places such as Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca or the Nazca lines
- You want to see for yourself whether Cusco is really the continent's most beautiful town
- You would like to learn more about the Incan civilisation
- You like the charm of colonial towns
- You want to taste Peruvian cuisine, little known but delicious
- You would like to go on a trek in the Andes
- You want to meet the indigenous people of the Amazon jungle