This five-day itinerary gives you everything you cannot miss when traveling to Marrakech, and a bit more! Wander around the narrow streets in the city and learn about its true colors from a local guide. Buy something unique from the bustling souks, enjoy a tagine cooking class with locals and experience a camel ride in the vast desert. You will also have the possibility to visit the Majorelle Garden, where the global fashion icon Yves Saint Laurent has his second home. If you would like, take the opportunity and fly up in the sky with a hot air balloon to have a stunning view of Berber villages and palm oases.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Your adventure begins now!
• Transfer from the airport to your hotel.
• Freshen up before heading out for a guided tour in the Djemaa EI Fna square. This place offers a great atmosphere with multiple souks, snake charmers, fortune tellers, henna tattoo artists, and musicians.
• After some traditional Moroccan food, why not treat yourself with a Hammam, body scrub or a massage after your long journey?
Get ready to tackle your jam-packed day of sightseeing in Marrakech!
• In the morning, you’ll see the Koutoubia Mosque, the Bahia Palace (a stunning example of traditional Moroccan architecture), and the impressive Saadian tombs, constructed in the 16th century.
• After lunch, visit the medina, the Jewish quarter and delve into the different souks.
• In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner and spend the rest of the evening at leisure.
A day of culture...
• Today, head to the stunning Majorelle Gardens, the global fashion icon Yves Saint Laurent's second home. His vision drove every detail behind the lush Gardens, accompanied by a small but must-see Berber Museum!
• The building itself is a work of art and houses a permanent collection of some of YSL’s best-known designs along with rotating installations dedicated to themes about which he cared.
• Later, don't miss our the opportunity to join a fun tagine cooking class, where you'll also learn how to make the famous mint tea and traditional Moroccan bread. • The class ends with a dinner where you will eat your very own masterpiece!
A day you won't forget!
• Today, you will have the option to view that beautiful sunrise from a hot air balloon!
• Wake up before sunrise, drive outside of Marrakech (45 min) and board a hot air balloon which will take you on an amazing ride above the small Berber villages, palm oases, and cityscapes of the region around Marrakech.
• After lunch and once the sun starts to set, you will head directly to the rocky Agafay Desert. Here, jump on a camel and enjoy a 30-45 min ride in the stunning desert!
• Rest of theday at leisure!
Time to say your farewells to Morocco!
• When you're ready, you will get a transfer to the airport.
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|All year round||$1,650|