● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Transfer from the airport to your hotel.
• Depending on your arrival, we will make a short stop in Rabat (the capital of Morocco) before heading inland and north towards the small hillside town of Chefchaoeun.
• Take this evening to relax and explore the charming medina with its many restaurants around the central square.
• Today you have a guided tour of Fes with an English speaking qualified guide.
• Your guide will take you through the new town as well as Fes Medina with its thousands of small lanes (known locally as 'derbs') while he explains about Fes' history and culture from the first founding through to modern-day.
• You will have the chance to see the famous tanneries where men still work producing and treating the hides as they have for hundreds of years.
• This morning you have an early start as you head for the Sahara.
• Onwards south and you will pass through the town of Erfoud before arriving on Merzouga where you will have a camel ride to watch the sunset. Return to the kasbah where you will spend the night in traditional Bedouin Deluxe Tents (with private toilet and shower).
• After a night under the stars, you will have breakfast before heading west towards the town of Ouarzazate.
• En-route you will visit the Dades and Todra Gorges with their spectacular rock formations.
• You will travel through Skoura and the Rose valley before arriving in the Ouarzazate.
• Ouarzazate is known for its film industry where many big-screen films have been shot including scenes from Game of Thrones.
• This morning you will leave Ouarzazate and head for the red city Marrakech.
• Shortly after leaving Ouarzazate you will visit the village of Ait Ben Haddou with it's UNESCO Heritage Kasbah.
• Traveling through the High Atlas you traverse the highest road pass in Morocco (Tizi-n-Tichka) before arriving in the bustling city of Marrakech.
• After checking into your accommodation you will go for a traditional Hammam and massage leaving you feeling relaxed and calm after your road trip.
• Head out this evening to explore the many restaurants that Marrakech has to offer.
• This morning you have a Moroccan cooking workshop.
• You will head into the local medina to learn about and collect the ingredients and spices needed to enable you to create your own Moroccan meal.
• Under the supervision and tutelage of the resident chef, you will create your very own dishes.
• After lunch, explore life in Marrakech's medina with a local guide. You will also have the opportunity to visit Bahia Palace and Saadian Tombs..
• Transfer from hotel to airport.
We hope you enjoyed your stay and to see you soon!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|All year round||$2,190|