● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Welcome to Dubrovnik!
• Transfer from airport to your accommodation.
• Day to explore Dubrovnik.
• Meet with your local guide to learn about Dubrovnik and its long history, culture and heritage. Later, take som time to explore on your own.
• Today, visit Korcula island but first, stop to visit famous vine region of the country, Peljesac peninsula where hundreds of wineyrds are sunbathing on the slopes of peninsula.
• See how salt is harvested same way from ancient times and later enjoy lunch with oysters from oyster bay just around the corner and have good time here in Ston famous as well for its one of a kind wall. You just have to see it to believe it.
• Later continue to Korcula island, check in to your hotel and explore Korcula town with your local guide.
• Today after breakfast transfer by ferry to Split.
• Join your local guide for a city tour of Split. Second largest in Croatia Split is know for an amazing waterfront and UNESCO site of ancient Roman Emperor palace.
• Walk to the palace and the old town, get to know the heart of Dalmatian people, its culture and heritage.
• Stop to listen to unique singing of Klapa singers also UNESCO heritage of Croatian people and enjoy Split and its vibrant lifestyle.
• Today enjoy your drive through the continental Croatia were rivers, forest and lakes create incredible sights.
• Visit NP Plitvice, enjoy 16 cascaded lakes, waterfalls and rivers. It is UNESCO protected NP and a true gem of the country.•
• Hike and walk as much as you want through the National Park and take your time to enjoy this wonder of nature.
• In the evening it is time to taste some local dishes from Lika region of Croatia.
• This morning arrive to Zagreb.
• Meet your local guide in Zagreb and join him/her for a morning stroll through the capital city, learn about Zagreb, history and tradition of Croatian people as well as how Zagreb lives today.
• Zagreb offers many possibilities to visit museums, galleries, shops and taste local gastronomy in one of many restaurants as well as coffee time which is a special time for all Croatians.
• Today transfer from Zagreb to Budapest.
• Arrive to Budapest and enjoy your time exploring the capital of Hungary.
• Local guide will be waiting for you for your tour of Budapest.
• Day to explore Budapest
End of trip!
Hope you've enjoyed your journey with us! see you soon!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.