Skip the stale beach resort Honeymoon and choose excitement and exploration instead. Discover Peru - one of the most awe-inspiring destinations while enjoying the finest luxury hotels. We propose celebrating your bond with cuddle-inspiring sunsets at Paracas Beach and romantic Peruvian dinners in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Take your partners hand as you wander the charming streets of Cusco, all the way to one of the seven wonders of the world - Machu Picchu.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Transfer from airport to your hotel in Lima's iconic Miraflores district
• Begin exploring on your own or relax after your journey
• We're happy to provide recommendations for great restaurants, bars, shopping and activities!
Perfect blend of history and modern...
• Peruse the Government Palace, Cathedral, and San Fransisco Convent
• In the afternoon, visit to bohemian districts of Miraflores and Barranco
• Watch street performers, artists, photographers, and before dining out
Wine buff's paradise...
• Head down to the valley of Ica, south of Lima
• Visit historical vineyards where world class wine, and Pisco liquor are made
• Enjoy a traditional South Peruvian lunch
• Continue to the awe-inspiring Huacachina Lagoon
The ancient capital...
• Indulge in a romantic traditional Peruvian-Andean lunch, overlooking the Urubamba River
• Continue to vibrant Pisac, a bustling colonial village
• Fall in love with the stunning landscapes and Andean villages
Private guided excursion...
• Discover the ruins of Chinchero, high on the plains of Anta
• Take in gorgeous views of snow-capped Salkantay
• Explore salt mines in Maras and the agricultural terraces in Moray
The Lost City of the Incas...
• Travel by bus to spectacular Machu Picchu Citadel
• Visit the Temple of the Sun, the Sacred Plaza, and Intihuatana
• Learn the rich history of the these fascinating landmarks from local expert guides
• Admire art and architecture from the 17th and 18th centuries
• Roam through Qoricancha - the Temple of the Sun, whose interior walls were once covered in gold!
• Next up, the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, a ceremonial center in Incan times
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.