5 reasons to travel to Malaysia
Set off on a Malaysian adventure and tour one of the most surprising countries in Southeast Asia. An exotic feel, loads to discover, mile upon mile of primary jungle...just some of the ingredients for an unforgettable holiday.
Get to sample all of Asia's cooking styles.
Visit a country that's avoided mass tourism
Discover a multicultural society.
Dive into the depths with tropical fish on one of country's idyllic islands.
Head into the jungle
Is this the destination for you?
Are you still hesitating? Is a trip to Malaysia made for you? Find out what we think in this article. Let's go!
You should go if
- You love Islamic art. The museum in Kuala Lumpur is exceptional.
- You enjoy Indian and Chinese food as much as you enjoy Indonesian food.
- You want to discover a country that is a melting pot of different ethnicities.
- You are as attracted by the beaches on idyllic islands (such as Langkawi) as you are by the jungle in the national parks (Taman Negara) or the big cities like Kuala Lumpur.
- You want to meet the monkeys on Borneo.
- You want to drift from a mosque to a Buddhist temple, before having a time of reflection in a Hindu temple.
- You want to try the experience of shopping in a luxury shopping centre.
- You have a limited budget.
You shouldn't go if
- You are afraid of little bugs.
- You don't like heat or humidity.
- You are more of a city dweller and you don't really like beaches or jungle.
- You are afraid of crowds.