Got 6 days to spare and dying to immerse yourself in a wintery wonderland? Head straight for Iceland! Begin with an exploration of Reykjavik, the world’s northernmost capital and join the hunt for the elusive Northern Lights. Stand in awe of Iceland's glaciers, ice caves, lagoons, geysers, waterfalls & lava fields. With so little time, it'd be a shame to waste any on planing and logistics or the stress involved with driving over unknown and frequently icy roads. We propose an effortless travel experience in the company of expert local guides. All you have to do is show up. We'll take care of the rest!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Arrival at Keflavík International airport...
• Upon arrival, Transfer to your hotel in Reykjavik
• After a little rest, explore at your own pace. We recommend a stroll around town to hit the highlights
• Visit Harpa Music Hall, the Hallgrímskirkja Church and Tjörnin lake
• Shopaholics should proceed directly to the Laugavegur shopping street!
• In the evening, join the hunt for the elusive Northern Lights by bus
• Begin with a guided bus tour of the Golden Circle
• Explore Þingvellir National Park, Geyser geothermal area and Gullfoss waterfall
• Afterwards, go for a soak in the Fontana´s natural steam baths
• Don't miss a chance to taste the local speciality, Icelandic rye bread (slow-baked in the hot springs)
• In the evening, you can go on a second Northern Lights tour (optional)
• Or, go for a night on the town. The city is known for great nightlife and delicious cuisine
• Get ready for two days on the south coast of Iceland!
• Start with a walk behind the Seljalandsfoss waterfall (conditions permitting)
• Next, take in great views from the Skógafoss waterfall
• Continue to Reynisfjara black sand beach and the picturesque Reynisdrangar rock pinnacles
• Proceed to Skaftafell. On the way, cross the the great lava field and witness the spectacular Vatnajökull glacier
• The stop today will be the unreal Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon
• Hike up the magnificent glacier
• Go deeper inside the ice cave with a qualified guide (conditions permitting)
• Afterwards, return to the city
• Ever gone on a guided tour inside a lava cave? You're about to!
• Marvel at stalactites, lava rock formations and vibrant colors
• Keep calm. The nearly 1 km long cave requires a bit of agility
• In the afternoon, check out the old harbor, Northern Lights Center or some of the great museums
• Transfer to Keflavik International Airport
• If your flight is in the afternoon, you still have time to stop at Blue Lagoon and enjoy a soak in this super popular spot (reservation required)
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|From January to March||$1,650|