Hot springs, geysers, black sand beaches, volcanos, wildlife and culture. Flying into Reykjavik feels like you've arrived at the last outpost of the modern world. Take one step farther and any traces of humanity are drowned out by thundering waterfalls and vanish behind surreal ancient landscapes. Sure, the names can be a bit tough to pronounce, but don't worry, fill your lungs with a deep breath of crisp air and be prepared to spend these next 5 days in Iceland, completely speechless.See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Arrival in Reykjavik, the northernmost capital of the world...
• Upon arrival, board your bus transfer and cross the expansive lava field of Reykjanes towards the capital
• Free evening to explore the lively city at your leisure.
• We recommend visiting the Harpa Opera house, Tjörnin Lake, Hallgrímskirkja Church, Albingi parliament building and Ingólfstorg Square
• Explore the Thingvellir National Park, the rift valley where the tectonic plates of North America and Eurasia are drifting apart
• Visit the unique geological area of Geysir and observe the frequent magnificent eruptions of Strokkur
• Feel the ground tremble beneath your feet at you close in on the Gullfoss waterfall
• In the morning enjoy the amenities of your hotel
• Visit the Harpa concert hall
• Embark on guided food tour of Reykjavik’s culinary scene
• Spend the day discovering the stunning landscapes of Iceland’s south coast
• Cross the Hellisheidi mountain pass toward Vik and hike to the plunging waterfalls of Seljalandsfoss, Gljúfrabúi & Skogarfoss. Afterwards, explore the Solheimajokull glacier
• Visit the black sand beach of Reynisfjara before continuing to the charming village of Vik
• Return to Reykjavik
• Depending on the time of departure you may have some time in Reykjavik
• Transfer to the airport by bus
• We hope you’ve enjoyed your time in this magical place
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||$1,200|