This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your island adventure begins here
• Arrive at Keflavik International Airport and meet your private driver.
• En route to your hotel, pop by the Blue Lagoon for a geothermal spa treatment or a drip in its dreamy blue waters.
Get up and up-close look at Iceland’s gentle giants
· Set sail for a three-hour whale-watching tour, on the lookout for this incredible marine mammals
· Back in Reykjavik, stroll the streets to find a restaurant for lunch—we'll be happy to share some of our favorite spots!
· Later this evening, head out of town to chase down the Northern Lights!
See the island's geothermal wonders
· Join a group tour this morning of the Golden Circle.
· See Þingvellir, a tectonic rift and Strokkur, a geyser that erupts every eight to ten minutes, reaching almost 65 feet high!
· Visit the Gullfoss Waterfall in the Hvítá river canyon and feel the rush of these epic two-level falls.
The end of a magical long weekend…
· Transfer back to Keflavik Airport for your onward travels.
· So long!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|November 2019 to March 2020||$1,050|
|April 2020 to April 2020||$1,120|