This slow-paced itinerary will have you de-stressed and rejuvenated. Experience the healing therapies of yoga and Ayurveda rooted in the ancient traditions of holistic wellness. Enjoy a sound bath with a re-energizing retreat near the Indian Ocean. Get a taste of traditional cooking with locally sourced organic ingredients from “farm-to-table.” Find tranquility with meditation in the lap of nature and learn about eco-sustainable practices of surrounding local communities. Elevate your wellbeing, while also visiting the main highlights of the golden triangle: Dambulla cave monastery & Sigiriya Rock. Be well with the serenity of Sri Lanka!
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Step off the airplane and let the island welcome you with aromas of aralias, jasmine and delicious heart-warming spices
• Our representative will greet you at the airport and will transfer you to your hotel in Negombo
• Take the time to recover from the long flight by the calming lagoon waters
• Let your journey into wellbeing begin
• Spend your day with a re-energizing yoga retreat tuning into the rhythms of nature
• Your specially trained wellness expert will create a unique sound bath experience to help you sync-in with positive vibrations and let go of stress and fatigue
• Immerse yourself into the curative powers of traditional holistic therapies
• Re-establish a greater balance between body, mind and spirit
• Your individual treatment plan will be designed after the initial Ayurvedic doctor consultation
• Ayurveda is a great way to experience natural and wholesome ways of staying healthy and happy
• Experience firsthand the preparation of certain local specialties
• Learn to cook a delicious Sri Lankan curry!
• Sri Lanka is blessed with a natural abundance of healthy foods and well-balanced culinary practices
• Visit the ancient fortress of Sigiriya Rock or, opt for the ancient monastery of Pidurangala
• During your stay in Dambulla, you will have a chance to visit a selection of UNESCO World Heritage sites
• Discover the Dambulla monastery cave complex
• Enjoy regular morning meditation sessions at your eco-village resort
• Experience the local way of practicing mindfulness and Buddhist meditation
• Marvel at eco-sustainable practices from the early days of civilization on the island
• The Dambulla region is known for its natural beauty, national parks and lakes
• Visit the ancient Ritigala forest monastery
• Take a refreshing walk through the dense jungle
• After a rejuvenating eco-village stay, you will be transferred to the airport in time for your departure
• With this exceptional itinerary for a re-balancing and re-newing journey into wellbeing, we hope that you will be able to take with you peace and tranquility
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 Pax||4 Pax||6 Pax||Single Supplement|
|Price per person||$1,800||$1,710||$1,480||$580|