Discover one of the most beautiful and best preserved places in the Philippines - Siargao Island! Live the rhythm of the island life in a true natural paradise. Take advantage of the best surf spots, set off on boat excursions to deserted beaches and explore turquoise lagoons. Grab ascooter for the day and explore the wonders of the island at your own pace. Kayak to a nearby farm for a taste of sustainability and cook with the locals.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Arrival in Manila...
• You will be picked up at the airport for a transfer to your hotel in Makati district
• Our team will take you to dine in a great local restaurant with your choice of fish, meat or vegetarian fare (included)
• We will also take this opportunity to go over your tour in detail
• A little test of Tagalog (the language in the Philippines) will undoubtedly be on the program!
The surfing capital of the Philippines...
• Transfer to the airport and take an early flight to Siargao
• At arrival, transfer to your hotel.
• Are you ready to enjoy the island life?
• Start your island getaway with a day at leisure
• Rent a scooter and explore the island at your own pace! There's a lot of secret sports waiting for you to discover
• Surfing enthusiasts already know their routine: wake up to surf at dawn, chill during the day, then surf again at the end of the day
• Or, simply relax on the beach all day
• Today, you will discover the most beautiful islands in the area
• Set off on a full day boat excursion!
• Enjoy a barbecue for lunch on a deserted beach (included)
• Today, you will explore Sugba Lagon, one of the most beautiful spots in the area
• Snorkel in the clear and beautiful turquoise water!
• Enjoy a deliciouslunch en route (included)
• Don't miss the opportunity to visit the north of the island, full of waterfalls and countless coral beaches
• Stop at the MagpupungkoTidalPool for its beautiful clear waters and amazing cliff jumping spots
• Surf or chill in some of the beautiful beaches on the island
• We suggest renting a scooter for the day and exploring
• Don’t hesitate to ask the locals for their recommendations
• Continue to stay with a local family at their homestay
• Go kayaking on the beautiful Isidro river to reach a local farm
• Discover life on the farm and cook a delicious meal with the locals (lunch included)
• Hit the beach for another beautiful sunset
• Enjoy one more night staying with the locals
• You will be driven back to the airport (2h) and fly to Manila
• At Manila airport, connect with your onward flight
• We hope you leave our archipelago with a head full of wonderful memories! Safe travels!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
Price Per Child
Between 2 and 12 Years
|All year round||$1,600||$1,260|