Welcome to the capital of light and love, Paris! Discover this cultural diamond on guided city tours, cooking classes and leisure days. You will be treated to historical sightseeing, baguette baking, chocolate tasting and art. You will also venture outside of the city boarder to the palace of Versailles, and discover its interesting history. From there, you driver will bring you to Giverny and the home of Claude Monet, where you can stroll the garden that inspired so many of his masterpieces. Paris is a city like no other, and this trip will make you understand why!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Bienvenue mon ami!
• Upon your arrival, a private chauffeur will take you to your hotel.
• Take some time to relax and unpack after your long flight!
• In the evening, why not start exploring this city on your own?
• You will definitely understand why Paris is nicknamed the city of lights!
Discover this pulsating capital!
• Today you'll set out to see the best sights and monuments of Paris on a tour with a private driver and a guide!
• As your driver and guide take you around the city to see the rich cultural heritage of the City of Lights, you'll have opportunities for photo stops and to see world-famous monuments firsthand...
•... such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre Palace, and the iconic Eiffel Tower!
•The day includes entry to the Eiffel Tower with your guide, allowing you to go to the very top of the Tower for the views of Paris.
• In the evening, you'll enjoy a Seine River boat cruise with dinner, to see the monuments and city from the beautiful river cutting through the center of Paris.
• After breakfast, depart from Paris with your private driver-guide!
• Head to the famous Château de Versailles, and see the enormous, historic castle.
• Continue to Giverny, and visit Claude Monet’s house and gardens.
• See his water lilies first hand, which served as inspirations for some of his most famous paintings!
What is she actually smiling about..?
• In the morning, step behind the counter of a Parisian bakery!
• Discover the secrets to making perfect French baguettes and croissants in a course taught by the master artisan baker!
• In the afternoon, with your expert guide, you'll try some of the best chocolates and pastries that the city has to offer...
When in Paris, do as the Parisians do!
• Today, you'll start bright and early by meeting local French chef to learn how to make a delicious three-course French meal from scratch.
• In the afternoon, enjoy a private visit of the world-famous Louvre Museum.
• Originally the royal castle, this massive museum hosts timeless classics, like the Mona Lisa!
• Today you'll head out for a discovery of the most famous religious monuments of Paris: the Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Sainte-Chapelle!
• You'll have a private guide and a driver at disposition to enjoy them at your own pace, and to learn about their importance not only as religious sites but also as architectural and artistic marvels of the medieval era.
• You'll be returned to your hotel at the end of the visit.
• After lunch on your own, make your own way to a Parisian wine cellar, where you'll be warmly welcomed for a unique wine and cheese tasting experience.
• Enjoy the rest of the afternoon and evening at your leisure.
What do you feel like doing?
• Sleep in, relax, and enjoy a slow breakfast before starting your day!
• Enjoy Paris at your leisure, and do exactly what you want to do- it is after all vacation time!
• The city of lights, the city of love: find out where these endearing nicknames come from!
Bon voyage, et à bientôt!
• After a croissant, a pain au chocolate, and anything else that you'd like for breakfast...
• ... it is time to hop in the transfer and head to the airport!
• A driver makes sure that you reach in time for your departure.
• We hope you have enjoyed this gorgeous capital, and that we see you soon back here with us. Au revoir!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.