Starting in the city of light, explore magical France during 11 days! Upon arrival in Paris, the trip starts with tours of this cultural capital, gastronomic experiences and historical discoveries. Hop on the train and head to Lyon, where you can stroll the streets and uncover the city at your own pace. The last stop is the French riviera, where you will have the opportunity to explore Nice, Monaco and many of the quaint, southern villages. Of course, you can't go to France without trying the local foods and wine...See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Bonjour et bienvvenue!
• Upon your arrival, a private chauffeur will be waiting for you.
• Head to your hotel for check-in, and take some time to rest.
• Why not start exploring this exciting city of lights on your own?
This day will put a smile on your face...
• On this day, you'll discover two of the most famous museums on Earth: Louvre and Orsay!
• See art through the ages with a professional local guide.
• From antiquity to the 19th century, these museums house some of the western world's iconic masterpieces by celebrated artists!
• Try one of the many restaurants Paris has to offer for dinner: there are so many options!
• Today will definitely be a highlight of the trip as you embark on two incredible experience...
• Enjoy a French baking class with a local baker, and of course taste what you make!
• In the evening, you will be treated a private nighttime tour of Paris!
Gold, as far as the eye can see...
• Today, with a private driver-guide, you'll head outside of Paris for your next adventure!
• Start in Giverny, and see the gardens and home of Impressionist painter Claude Monet.
• On the way back to Paris, discover the imposing and luxurious Palace of Versailles!
• Explore the history of the palace and city, before being brought back to the city center.
• In the evening, enjoy some leisure time to stroll the city on your own!
Do we need to say more?
• After breakfast, embark on a 3 h walking tour of Paris!
• Visit one of the most beautiful neighborhoods, the Marais!
• With your expert guide, you'll discover some of the best chocolates and pastries that the city has to offer...
• The rest of the day is at leisure to enjoy Paris as you want!
• After hotel checkout, a private driver will meet you and take you to the Gare de Lyon in Paris.
• Hop on the high-speed train to Lyon!
• Upon your arrival, another driver will take you to your new hotel.
• Enjoy the rest of your day at leisure, and start your adventure in your new city!
A day, just for you!
• Have a delicious breakfast before beginning your day.
• Enjoy some time in Lyon to visit and discover the city as you want!
• Perhaps try one of the local restaurants, and the tasty specialties of this area?
You want to go to the seaside?
• After breakfast, checkout and meet your driver who will bring you to the train station.
• Board the train and journey to the french riviera, starting in Nice!
• Upon arrival, a driver will bring you for check-in at you new hotel.
• The rest of the day is at leisure: we recommend you to grab your bathing suit and hit the beach!
• After breakfast, meet your private driver-guide at your hotel for an adventurous full day!
• You will discover the diverse landscapes of the South of France.
• Stop and visit Monaco, Monte Carlo and Èze, before returning to Nice!
• The evening will be spent as you like: it is vacation time after all...
• Today, discover more of the beauty of the French Riviera!
• This trip along the coast will show you the seaside marvels of Villefranche-sur-Mer...
• ... and gorgeous Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat!
• Return to your chic hotel in the evening, perhaps try the local nightlife?
... et meilleures salutations!
• Upon checking out of your hotel, a private chauffeur will drive you to the airport in Nice.
• You'll fly from Nice to Paris, where you'll then connect for your departure flight.
• We hope you have enjoyed this stay in France, and that we see you soon back with us!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||$4,200|