This tour takes you to see the very best of the City of Lights. Visit the Eiffel Tower, LouvreMuseum, and Versailles Palace with skip-the-line tickets. Take a cruise on the Seine River and go for a tour of Paris by night in a classic Citroën 2CV. Enjoy delicious, memorable culinary experiences with a wine, cheese, and charcuterie tasting lunch, a croissant baking course, and gorgeous meals aboard a cruise ship and a restaurant bus. You will also have a day trip to Claude Monet's Giverny Gardens and home!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Welcome to the city of Love and Light!
• You will be met upon arrival an transferred to your hotel.
• Today, you can enjoy a visit to the Louvre Museum, with skip-the-line tickets!
• You will have the choice of themed visits, or itineraries including masterpieces...
•... such as Mona Lisa, the Seated Scribe, the Venus of Milo and many others.
Stroll the gorgeous streets of this historical place
• Discover Paris's with an expert guide: travel in style aboard a luxury minibus!
• Enjoy a visit at the 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower, with skip-the-line tickets!
• The tour ends with an hour-long river cruise: Sit back, relax, and enjoy iconic views of Paris...
Delicious produce, french style!
• Have an incredible cheese tasting experience: taste exceptional cheeses and wonderful wine!
• The cheese specialist will show you where to find the best French food and ingredients: baguettes, pastries, fruits, wines, charcuteries...
• The tasting includes: Cheese, charcuterie, 3 glasses of wine, home made deserts and coffee!
• End the day with a drive through Paris... In a classic Citroën 2CV and a glass of champagne!
Spread your wings outside of Paris
• Take a unique excursion in the footsteps of the painter Claude Monet!
• Journey to Giverny, and visit the painter's old home, where he lived for 43 years.
• Passionate about gardening, he designed his flower garden, fruit tree orchard and water garden...
• ...which is where he got his inspiration for his famous Waterlily paintings!
• End the day in the best way back in Paris: learn how to make Croissants during a cookingclass!
Walking shoes needed: this is not your average stroll in the garden...
• Hop on the bus at 8 am, and head for the grand Castle of Versailles!
• Marvel at the great architecture, the golden decorations and the massive gardens.
• Enjoy free time strolling through the Gardens of Versailles and admire the 386 works of art...
• It is filled with fountains, flower beds, ponds, and trees!
• Return to your Paris accommodation at approximately 12 noon.
The city from another angle!
• Take a trip on the "bustronome", a luxury coach with a panoramic glass roof.
• Enjoy this delightful way to discover food and wine!
• Passengers will discover beautiful views in Paris while enjoying the best of its gastronomy.
• Continue to a 100% English one-man show in Paris: this is much more than a comedy show!
• The show takes place in a beautiful, Italian, Renaissance style theater in the heart of Paris.
... with the freshest produce!
• Today, you are invited for a delicious lunch on board a cruise!
• Seasonal products are in the spotlight, delivered fresh, in the early morning...
• And everything is prepared on board by Chief Francis Fauvel and his brigade!
Et Bon Voyage!
• A chauffeur will meet you for a private transfer between your lodging and the airport.
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay, and wish you a safe flight!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.