Experience vibrant Bogota during 4 days! This city has loads offer: plazas, museums, local markets, restaurants, new and exotic food and more. Prepare to be amazed by the combinations of classic colonial scenarios and modern trends. Your English-speaking guides will take you to the most authentic places where you will discover the wonders of this beautiful city!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
The charming capital of Colombia
• Upon arrival at El Dorado airport, a private transfer brings you to your hotel.
• Take a minute to explore the surroundings of the historic neighborhood!
• Depending on time of arrival, join the historical walking tour with an English-speaking guide.
• Visit authentic plazas, markets, monuments and much more!
Note: Gold Museum is closed on Mondays, and Botero Museum is closed on Tuesdays.
Experience new flavors, both through food and art!
• Stroll through the market with all its fruits and vegetables: you might discover something new!
• Enjoy the street art of Bogotá! The walls in this city portrays colorful, artistic, political, and funny pieces.
• Why not join the Graffiti Bike Tour? Bike from La Candelaria District until the National University campus with our expert guide.
The stuff of legends... Explore the countryside of Bogotá!
• Have you ever seen a salt cathedral? Visit the cathedral Zipaquira, located inside the Zipaquira Salt Mine!
• Experience the Guatavita lagoon, and the amazing legend El Dorado about a gold-covered man submerged in the water...
• Before returning to Bogotá, visit the surrounding village, its churches, and plaza.
• A driver will take you to El Dorado airport.
• Depending on departure time, our agency is happy to prepare activities just for you or extend your trip!
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay, and wish to see you soon!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|January 2020 to January 2020||$610|
|February 2020 to June 2020||$610|
|July 2020 to November 2020||$610|
|July 2020 to August 2020||$610|
|December 2020 to December 2020||$610|