Our fully customizable, private 10-day Italy highlights tour has been designed for families traveling with children of all ages. Your tour starts and ends in the capital, Rome, taking you and your kids on a journey through the beautiful countryside of Florence and Tuscany, before finishing off your adventure with three days exploring Venice. Culture, history, picturesque landscapes, delicious food, and unforgettable memories guaranteed!
Kids and teens will love...
• Learning about gladiators in Rome's ancient Colosseum
• Having their photo taken in front of the world-famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
• Taking a gondola ride around Venice's colorful network of canals
Parents will love...
• The perfect balance of family-friendly activities and down time
• The presence of an English-speaking guide and driver throughout the tour
• The safety of 24:7 on-the-ground assistance
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Let the adventure begin!
• Upon arrival, a private driver will pick you up and take you to your central hotel.
• Check-in and take some time to relax, perhaps try delicious pasta for lunch?
• In the afternoon, have a fun time on a 3 h guided walking tour!
• See magnificent sights like Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, the Spanish Steps, and many more!
• You'll have the rest of the day to explore Rome or put your feet up in your hotel.
Transfer time: 45 minutes
When in Rome...
• After breakfast, the whole family will have the day to visit all the attractions of Rome!
• Be picked-up from the hotel to join a full-day small group tour.
• The English speaking guide will take you to see the ancient Colosseum with skip-the-line tickets!
• After lunch, visit the Vatican City with skip-the-line entrance to the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica.
• Enjoy a free evening for some quality family time!
A whole day just for the family!
• Today is another opportunity to bring the family on a visit in Rome.
• Discover more of the fascinating historical city, and why not do some shopping?
• We also recommend you to try some gorgeous, Italian gelato...
• Check-out of your hotel after breakfast, and head to the Roma Termini train station.
• Catch the high-speed train to Florence, and take a short walk upon arrival to your hotel.
• Enjoy some free time for lunch before meeting your guide for a private 3 h walking tour!
• See the historic center, the monuments and all the interesting sights.
• See the Galleria dell'Accademia, where Michelangelo's David is, with skip the line tickets!
Transfer time: 2 hours
Transfer to train station by taxi or public transport
Delicious local food!
• Enjoy a breakfast before transferring in a minivan to a full-day small group tour!
• Visit the most famous destinations in Tuscany, with medieval San Gimignano as first stop!
• You'll be treated to a delicious Tuscan lunch on a typical wine estate in the Chianti countryside.
• Last stop: beautiful Sienna, where you will enjoy a guided walking tour.
• Head back to Florence, and have an evening of relaxation.
Transfer time: 4 hours
Explore the unique landscape of the Italian coast!
• Meet your guide at the meeting point, just a short walk from you hotel.
• Join a fun, small group tour of the Cinque Terre: see beautiful villages and landscapes of the UNESCO Cinque Terre National Park.
• The family will love the rocky coastal line, built on terraces cultivated with vineyards, and the small medieval fishing villages.
• The tour includes a traditional local lunch with wine in a typical restaurant by the sea.
• Enjoy some free time for the family before transferring back to your hotel.
.Transfer time: 3 hours
• Today you will have an exciting guided visit to Pisa for a half-day!
• Stop at the Piazza dei Miracoli, the square of Pisa with its most famous monuments...
• ... like the Cathedral, the Baptistery, and the Cemetery, as well as the famous Leaning Tower!
• Climb the top of the tower with skip the line tickets!
• You'll be driven back to Florence around lunch time and have the rest of the afternoon to relax.
Transfer time: 2 hours
The city on the water!
• Check-out of the after breakfast and head to S.M.Novella train station (walking distance).
• Catch the high-speed train to Venice, and hop on a private water taxi on the canal to your hotel!
• Check-in at your new hotel and enjoy some free time with the family for lunch and relaxation.
• A private local guide will meet you for a 2 h walking tour: See the amazing historic center!
• Finish with a picturesque gondola ride through the canals of Venice.
Transfer time: 3 hours
• Today, discover Venice by boat on a half-day group tour!
• Visit the beautiful islands in the Venetian Lagoon, Murano, Burano, and Torcello.
• On each of these islands, you'll have free time to explore together with the family!
• You can visit the glass-blowing factory on Murano, and the handicraft shops in Burano!
• Return to Venice and have the rest of day free to spend at your leisure.
Transfer time: 1 hour
Where are you off to next?
• Enjoy breakfast in your hotel before taking a private water taxi.
• Head to the Marco Polo Airport for your flight!
• We wish you a safe flight, wherever your next adventure may take you!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per adult||Price per child (under 12)|