Experience the beauty of Costa Rica paired with off the beaten path luxury accommodation! Immerse yourself in nature and enjoy paradise beaches, adventurous hikes, unique wildlife and beautiful landscapes. Embark on a boat excursion through the mangrove wetlands of Osa peninsula, and nature observations in the Manuel Antonio National Park! With each carefully selected lodging often appearing among top resorts in Central America, we won't blame you for sleeping in.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Let the journey begin...
• Upon arrival, our representative will greet you at the airport
• You will also receive a detailed travel kit
• Transfer to the El Silencio Lodge, one of the most secluded, tranquil and relaxing luxury hotels in the Costa Rican mountains
• Spend the day enjoying the hotel’s hiking trails and lush nature
• Take an inspiring walk through cloud forest, spot a variety of wild animals, and make the most of a peaceful day
Sand, sun & sea...
• take a private transfer to the central Pacific coast
• Known for its vast diversity of tropical plants and wildlife, Manuel Antonio encompasses rugged rainforest, white-sand beaches and coral reefs
• The beach is accessible by well kept hiking trails. Biesanz Bay is a great option
• Meet your guide for a private visit to the Manuel Antonio National Park (closed Mondays)
• The park offers easy hiking trails and is a fantastic place to spot wildlife: capuchin monkeys, coatis, morpho butterflies and sloths
• After the visit, you will have time to go swimming and enjoy the beach
• Transfer to “La Hacienda”, your lodge’s reception center in Sierpe
• Embark on a boat trip down the Sierpe River passing stunning mangrove wetlands to reach your lodge near Osa peninsula
• Arrive at Casa Corcovado before lunch and spend the rest of the day at leisure
• Set off to Corcovado National Park for a hiking & wildlife excursion
• Join your guide in spotting Tapirs, “Titi Monkeys” and a variety of other wildlife
• Enjoy a picnic lunch with your guide before heading back to your hotel by boat
• Head to Drake Airstrip and board a flight to San José
• Upon arrival, a private transfer will be waiting to take you to Alajuela mountains
• Spend a relaxing night at Xandari Resort & Spa, overlooking the city below
• At the appropriate time, transfer to Juan Santamaría International Airport
• Have a safe and pleasant flight!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|From January to December||$3,760|