Get ready for a nutty food adventure in Thailands' cities and countrysides! Taste traditional Thai food from markets, local restaurants and make your own at a cooking class together with a local. Uncover all new kinds of flavors, from the sweet banana dessert Kluay Kai to grilled crunchy insects! You will also discover Thailand’s wine route in the lush countryside and try different delicious wines. In the meantime, visithistorical landmarks and several UNESCO World Heritage sites, watch elephants and have a relaxing day at the beach.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Our representative will meet you at the airport, transfer to your hotel and assist you with check-in.
• In the afternoon, experience a klong tour long-tail boat ride along the canals of Thon Buri!
• For your first dinner, travel together with your local guide to a train market in Ratchada for a food tour.
• This market includes a great mix of food, vintage shopping and bring the awesome creativeness and flare!
• Today, we will go to a countryside village South-West of Bangkok (1h30 min).
• Embark on a long-tail boat ride and enjoy the Damnoen Saduak floating markets, loaded with fruits and vegetables.
• Discover Bankok of you own, before heading to Yaowarat's Chinatown and the lively flower market.
• It is at nightfall that the main street turns into a giant canteen and it is certainly one of the best places to taste the street cuisine! With your guide, you will discover the local specialties.
• Wake up early and travel to Siam Winery in Samut Sakhon.
• When you arrive, have a guided tour in one of Thailand’s leading producers and distributors of wine.
• In the afternoon, visit the unique floating vineyards, located in the river delta. Here are the vines planted on small islets surrounded by canals, a technique that is unique to this region.
• Evening at leisure.
• Early morning departure for Khao Yai, to reach the PB Valley, classified as World Heritage by UNESCO.
• Lunch at the vineyard's restaurant, the Great Hornbill, with a complimentary glass of wine.
• After lunch, visit another vineyard, the GranMonte Winery.
• Transfer back to the hotel and evening at leisure!
In the morning, meet your guide your private vehicle for a drive to the ancient capital of Ayutthaya.
• Upon arrival, you will explore the historic capital of Siam, a UNESCO World Heritage sites and its remarkablearchaeological sites.
• Immerse yourself in the history of this ancient city by visiting its main temples: Wat Phanan Cheong, Wat Phra Si Sanphetand and Wat Lokayasutharam!
• Rest of the afternoon/evening at leisure!
• Today, we'll travel to Phitsanulok, with a stop at Ang Tong. Here, you will have an opportunity to visit a well-known temple, Wat Sa Kaeo!
• Continue to the town Uthai Thani. Get onboard a traditional rice barge on the Tha Chin River and enjoy a tasty bowl of “Kuay Teow” (noodle soup)!
• In the afternoon, continue to Phitsanulok. Ride through the village by rickshaw and try a regional specialty - grilled insect!
• Rest of the day at leisure.
• Today, continue your journey up north to Sukhothai and discover the amazing Sukhothai Historical Park (one of the most impressive UNESCO World Hertiage Sites!)
• Upon arrival, make a bike tour through the main ruins of the 13th century, including Wat Mahathat and Wat Sa Si.
• You will get the chance to taste a dessert made from cooked bananas and eggs, a specialty of the region called, “Kluay Kai”.
• Then, continue the road further North towards Chiang-Mai, where on the way you will enjoy a lunch stop in Lampang for ataste of local specialties.
• Begin your day with a visit to the Kad Luang market! You will also stop by a local market and buy ingredients to prepare at Mr. Praphat home...
• After you will continue towards the outer part of Chiang-mai, where Mr Praphat welcomes you in his fascinating house. Here participate in a cooking class under the guidance of Mr. Praphat.
• After lunch, you will go to visit the famous Doi Suthep where sacred relics of Buddha are preserved in its golden stupa.
• Before dinner, you will have the chance to have a nice 1-hour Thai massage to relax after a long day.
• In the evening, go to the Chiang Mai University market for a street food dinner!
• After breakfast, head to the elephant sanctuary (expect some beautiful scenery and panoramic views on the way there).
• Continue with a nice stroll to the colorful and bustling market of Mae Malai, before you will visit an Orchid Nursery. Here you will find more than 50 species, with brilliant different colors, in bloom all year round.
• Have a traditional lunch: the famous “Moo sap bai krapao” (Stir-friend minced pork with Thai basil).
• After lunch, begin your discovery of Chiang Mai by local Tuk-Tuk. Visit the three revered temples in Chiang Mai.
• Do some last souvenir shopping before taking the overnight train back to Bangkok.
• Wake up in Bangkok and meet your guide who will take you to Hua Hin, a charming seaside village south of the capital.
• Upon arrival, you will visit the Hua Hin vineyards, known as the Monsoon Valley Vineyard.
• Here you will explore the vineyard by jeep and enjoy a wine tasting of the Monsoon valley premium range.
• Rest of the day at leisure!
• Spend the day at leisure.
• A variety of activities (and food places) is available depending on your preference. We're happy to offer suggestions!
• Whenever you're ready, get a transfer to Bangkok airport.
We hope that by the end of this culinary trip to Thailand, you and your food pals have been well introduced to the amazing Thai gastronomy!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|All year round||$2,950|