Start your beautiful journey together and go on an adventure vacation in Thailand, from the capital city, Bangkok, to Chiang Mai, the "Rose of the North". A surprising discovery of the City of Angels. Finish your journey at one of Thailand's largest island Koh Samui, known for its palm-fringed beaches, coconut groves and dense mountainous rain forest. Enjoy your moment of relaxation and beautiful surroundings before you head back home. Remember it is a see you soon, not a good bye!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Upon arrival at the Suvarnabhumi airport, you will be transferred to your hotel.
• Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
• After breakfast, depart from your hotel by vehicle, together with your guide, to the old town of Bangkok. Visit and discover the Wat Pho and the famous 45-metre reclining Buddha.
• Continue to The Grand Palace, Thailand’s most important landmark, and see the most revered Buddha image in Thailand: The Emerald Buddha.
• After lunch, board a long-tail boat up the majestic Chao Phraya river before entering the Khlong that takes us away from the normal tourist trail.
• You will discover old wooden houses and new modern mansions until reaching an orchid and fruit farm where guest will have time to walk around and see the many types of orchids on display.
Patara Elephant Farm invites you to hands-on experience on participating, sharing responsibilities and taking care of an elephant. "Elephant owner for a day" is a special program created for everyone to learn and interact with elephants as what an owner would do daily.
During which time you are trained to approach your elephant correctly, know the elephant's temperament, feed and check its health, learn about and take care of your own elephant, bath and brush it in the river, learn how to ride on its neck, and communicate through different spoken commands.
You will get a chance to bareback riding to visit forest, waterfalls or local temples. The program is specialized and meaningful activity to create trust and relationship between you and your elephant with conservation philosophy "Extinction is Forever",
Give yourself an opportunity to share once-in-a-lifetime experience with the elephants; you will be touched by their beautiful hearts and will be brought closer to their special world.
• Good morning! In the early morning, our guide will bring you to do the Monk offering (Merit) at the base of Doi Suthep.
• Then continue up to Doi Suthep for a visit at Wat Phra That Doi Suthep. Built in 1384 AD, this is the most sacred temple in Northern Thailand.
• After breakfast, check out and go to the airport for flight to Koh Samui.
• Upon arrival in Samui airport, your driver will be waiting for you at the meeting point to take you to your hotel. Check in at the hotel and enjoy the rest of the day on the beach.
• Today we will take you on an adventure to discover the beautiful landscape around Koh Phangan.
• After the lunch, you can explore the colorful underwater world of Koh Ma with its stunningly clear water, corals filled seabed, abundant sea anemones, and all varieties of tropical fish.
• After the snorkeling, the boat stops on Thong Nai Pan beach where you will simply relax on this secluded bay with a cocktail or fruit shake.
• Nearing the end of the journey, you will be able to admire Koh Phangan’s rugged coastline, stunning coves, and deserted beaches while returning to Koh Samui. Snacks will be served during sunset.
• Breakfast at the hotel and then transfer to the airport.
Your Thailand adventure ends here for now! We hope you will be coming back for more soon!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|September 2019 to December 2019||$2,170|