Experience the San Cultures, Batswana Dances and gorgeous wildlife! Go on an exceptional expedition and discover the lifestyles and traditions of some of Namibia’s oldest cultural groups! This 3 day cultural and community based safari is designed to give you an in-depth look into the lives of the San and Batswana tribes, allowing you to spend time with them as you witness their daily lives and activities.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Let the discovery begin!
• Early in the morning, you will be picked up from you accommodation in Windhoek.
• Arrival after a 130km ride at Okambara lodge for a morning coffee!
• Then, start your first game drive: see elephants, white rhino's, giraffe's and a variety of antelope!
• Return for lunch at the lodge, then continue to Gobabis!
• Spend the night at Uakii Eco-Guesthouse, run by a local entrepreneur!
Lunch & Dinner included.
You learn something new every day...
• After breakfast, take an educational city tour of Gobabis to learn about the city climate.
• Continue to Batswana, and experience an exceptional Batswana traditional dance!
• Head back to Gobabis for a night of camping in the bush, and to meet the local host family!
• You will have the chance to encounter the local life and learn traditional skills from the San Family like making a bow and arrow, ostrich egg pearls and your own jewelry with the San family!
• End the day with San singing, dancing, games and story telling!
Where will you journey to now?
• After an early breakfast, pack and say goodbye to your wonderful host and San family.
• Start your journey back to Windhoek and be dropped off at your accommodation...
• ...or International Airport: Expected arrival time will be between 12h00-13h00.
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay, and wish you a continued great trip!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|All year round||$420|