Experience the San Cultures, Batswana Dances and gorgeous wildlife! Go on an exceptional expedition and discover the lifestyles and traditions of some of Namibia’s oldest cultural groups! This 3 day cultural and community based safari is designed to give you an in-depth look into the lives of the San and Batswana tribes, allowing you to spend time with them as you witness their daily lives and activities.See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Let the discovery begin!
• Early in the morning, you will be picked up from you accommodation in Windhoek.
• Arrival after a 130km ride at Okambara lodge for a morning coffee!
• Then, start your first game drive: see elephants, white rhino's, giraffe's and a variety of antelope!
• Return for lunch at the lodge, then continue to Gobabis!
• Spend the night at Uakii Eco-Guesthouse, run by a local entrepreneur!
Lunch & Dinner included.
You learn something new every day...
• After breakfast, take an educational city tour of Gobabis to learn about the city climate.
• Continue to Batswana, and experience an exceptional Batswana traditional dance!
• Head back to Gobabis for a night of camping in the bush, and to meet the local host family!
• You will have the chance to encounter the local life and learn traditional skills from the San Family like making a bow and arrow, ostrich egg pearls and your own jewelry with the San family!
• End the day with San singing, dancing, games and story telling!
Where will you journey to now?
• After an early breakfast, pack and say goodbye to your wonderful host and San family.
• Start your journey back to Windhoek and be dropped off at your accommodation...
• ...or International Airport: Expected arrival time will be between 12h00-13h00.
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay, and wish you a continued great trip!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|January 2020 to December 2020||$420|