This journey will take you on an epic odyssey through the culture and wilderness of the South of India. You will be enchanted by the culture of Bangalore, Cochin and the lush, natural world of Wayanad. Explore on a safari in Kabini, have a community village experience in the famous Backwaters of Kerala, and experience many other gorgeous local discoveries! Of course, you will also have the time to relax, perhaps an Ayurveda spa day is of your interest?See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
And of course, to gorgeous India!
• Upon arrival you will be met and taken driven to your hotel to freshen up.
• After a quick bite, it is time to start exploring!
• Enjoy this vibrant city at your own pace with driver and car at your disposal.
• After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, drive to Kabini!
• On the way, you will pass many sights, like the Mysore, known as the city of Palaces!
• Visit the city, and marvel at its amazing architecture and discover the historic heritage.
• Arrive to Kabini, a natural sanctuary, and transfer to your hotel for the evening.
How many species can you see?
• Enjoy nature at its fullest in the Wildlife Sanctuary, during a wild safari!
• Spot the elephants, tigers and more than 300 species of birds in their natural environment!
• Once back at the resort, you will have leisure time to enjoy the surroundings and relax.
• Start the day by exploring this amazing sanctuary: relax by the river, take a bike ride...
• ... trek, do some Kayaking, chill around the bonfire or just enjoy in the swimming pool!
• At the agreed time, you will be transferred by road to Wayanad in Kerala.
• Arrive to a Heritage Plantation Retreat...
• ... beautifully located in a 200 acre of silent of spice and coffee plantation!
Or, if you prefer, take a relaxing spa day...
• Enjoy the selection of complimentary activities at this magic plantation: perhaps pamper yourself with an Ayurveda Spa day?
• You can also take a guided plantation walk, daily sunset walk, escorted cycling tours...
• ... do open jeep safaris, go bird watching, have a cooking class, boating or a brick Kiln visit!
• Discover the secrets of a hundred-year-old plantation, and discover traditional cultivation methods!
• Learn how coffee, tea and pepper are grown, processed and consumed!
What do you feel like doing?
• Today, why not enjoy a trek of the state to immerse yourself into nature, or relax next to the Springwater reservoir?
• Trek and explore prehistoric caves, wildlife in its natural habitat and a life older than the mankind!
• In the heart of the estate, fed by natural springs, is an acre-wide body of water, where you can relax and enjoy the surrounding calm!
• You will also have the option to do one of the many optional activities available.
• At the agreed time, you will be transferred by road to Kozhikode.
• This is one of the most developed cities of the region, known as the city of spices for its role as the major trading port in the middle ages!
• From here, catch the train to Cochin: Kerala’s capital and a melting pot of cultures...
• ...such as the Portuguese, Jewish, Dutch, Hindu and even Chinese heritage!
• Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel for some well earned rest!
Time to meet the locals!
• At the agreed time you will be transferred to Kumarakom, a mangrove paradise!
• See the green fields, coconut trees, water channels and flowers.
• Take a traditional houseboat tour through the fascinating backwaters of Kerala!
• On-board, you will experience the local customs with different families which live next to the canals!
• This activity is not only an unforgettable experience, but also a contribution to the local economy!
Breakfast included, night at a traditional hotel
Let's see your moves!
• Return to Cochin after breakfast, and enjoy the traditional Kerala dance "Kathakali" in the afternoon!
• The show takes place at one of Cochin's oldest theaters and art studio centers.
• Enjoy a dramatic work of art based on Hindu literature...
• ...characterized by their masks and fascinating colorful make-up!
Or is it?
• At the agreed time, transfer by car to the airport for your international flight.
• According to your departure time, our agency is happy and ready to prepare activities just for you.
• Perhaps extend your trip because you wish to continue the adventure?
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay, and wish you a safe trip!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 Pax||4 Pax||Single Supplemet|
|Price per person in Low Season||$2,250||$1,820||$680|
|Price per person in High Season||$2,490||$2,040||$810|