This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your Keralan adventure begins here…
· Arrive at Cochin International Airport.
· Transfer to your hotel and spend an evening at leisure.
Get into the rhythm of life in Cochin…
· Tour Cochin Fort, Jewish Synagogue and Dutch Palace.
· Travel to Fort Kochi, a small village outside the city.
· Enjoy a traditional Kathakali dance show.
Keep an eye out for endangered goats…
· Trek to Letchmi Hills, at 1420 metres above sea level.
· Visit beautiful Eravikulam National Park.
· Spot Nilgiri Tahr, a local mountain goat breed.
Get up close and personal with some wildlife…
· Jump aboard boat safari in Periyar National Park.
· See elephants, wild boar and sambar deer.
· Take a nature walk through the forests and marshlands.
Float gently across the placid lake waters…
· Spend the day aboard a traditional houseboat on the lake.
· Learn about the history of water-based living.
Get into zen mode…
· Wake early for a morning yoga session.
· Head to Padmanabhapuram Palace.
· Stop off at Kanyakumari to see a beautiful sunset.
One more day to chill…
· Spend a final day on the sands.
· Enjoy some of the many activities on offer.
Palm lined waterways and tranquil villages…
· Sail aboard another houseboat through the town.
· Explore the intricacies of pristine backwaters.
· Experience an Ayurveda session at your hotel.
Flourishing paddy fields and coconut lagoons…
· Take a canoe trip in a traditional wooden boat.
· Visit Kumbalanghi Village and meet the locals.
· Try a traditional activity – crab farming or weaving leaves.
Time to head home…
· Transfer to the airport for your flight home.
· Fly home and come back soon.
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 Pax||4 Pax|
|Price per person in Low season||$1,500||$1,330|
|Price per person in High season||$1,760||$1,590|