Chileans often share a tale with their visitors. When God created the world, they say, he had a little bit of everything left over: lakes, deserts, mountains, glaciers and volcanoes, he brought it all together and created Chile. Ideal for nature lovers of all ages who value comfort while traveling, this 10-day itinerary strikes a perfect balance between natural wonders, culture and leisure time to explore Chile at your own pace. Discover the local way of life in humble towns at the foot of the mighty Andes and marvel at the transition form the old to the modern in Santiago de Chile. Connect with nature in the Torres del Paine National Park and be baffled by the the lunar landscapes of San Pedro de Atacama. It's hard to believe such places exist.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Arrival at Punta Arenas...
• Upon arrival at Punta Arenas airport, you will be met by our representative
• Transfer to your hotel in Puerto Natales
• Free evening to settle in and recharge
• Depart early towards the Milodon Cave and the The Blue Lagoon
• Continue to Laguna Amarga Park to guanacos, rheas and condors in their natural habitat. Marvel at Pehoe and Nordenskjold Lakes
• Walk up to the “Salto Grande” waterfall (15min) and break for lunch
• Last stop, the Grey Glacier. Return to Puerto Natales
• Day at leisure in Puerto Natales
• Take in the breathtaking surroundings
• Explore Chilean cuisine and culture
• Transfer to Punta Arenas airport
• Upon arrival at Santiago de Chile airport, you will be met by our representative
• Transfer to your hotel
• Discover the city during a guided half-day tour
• Stroll through Plaza de Armas, the civic neighborhood and the surroundings of La Moneda
• Drive through the old neighborhoods of Republica and Concha y Toro
• Continue exploring Santiago at your own pace
• Free day to spend as you wish
• Transfer to Santiago de Chile airport
• Upon arrival at Calama airport, you will be met by our representative and transfer to your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama
• Depart early towards the Valle de la Muerte (Death Valley), a site known for salt formations resembling sculptures
• Continue to the Valle de la Luna (Moon Valley), famous for its natural mineral sculptures and lunar setting
• Admire the sunset from La Gran Duna (The Great Dune)
• Free day to spend as you wish in San Pedro de Atacama
• From geysers and lagoons to to great stargazing spots, our local agency will happily make recommendations to make the most of your stay in this magical place!
• Transferred to Calama airport for departure
• Our local agency will happily tailor this itinerary to your interests for an unforgettable stay in Chile!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.