● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Welcome to Russia!
• Transfer from the airport to your hotel.
• The rest of the day will be left free for you to have a rest after a long flight.
• As usual, we will be glad to recommend to you some nice restaurants where you will have dinner and celebrate your arrival to Russia!
• After breakfast, you will enjoy a guided tour of St Petersburg’s key landmarks on transport.
• You'll see the impressive Peter and Paul Fortress, the gold-draped Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood, as well as St Isaac's Cathedral, which now houses a Russian orthodox museum.
• In the evening, we'll take you on a guided excursion to one of the newest and most popular Museums in Saint Petersburg – the Peteraqua Miniature Museum.
• After breakfast, you will take a boat trip to the jewel in the crown of St Petersburg – The Peterhof Palace with its beautiful parks and inventive fountains.
• Your English-speaking guide will plunge you into the history of the place and show you the most exciting corners of the parks.
• After the excursion, you will have time to have lunch in one of the nearby restaurants and then take a boat back to the city.
• Today's program includes a visit to the Hermitage Museum with your English-speaking guide.
• It is, without a doubt, an essential place for those who want to know Russian culture and history better.
• The museum houses approximately 3 million works whose archaeological pieces, Russian art, jewelry, works of great masters of French, Italian, Spanish schools...
• In the evening you will take a night train to Petrozavodsk where you will continue your wonderful journey.
• Arrive at Petrozavodsk and meet your guide at the railway station.
• Proceed to the port. Board the hydrofoil and transfer by Lake Onego to Kizhi Island (1 hour 15 minutes).
• Guided tour of the museum with a visit to the Church of Accession and ethnographic exhibitions.
• Return to Petrozavodsk. Check-in. Overnight at the hotel!
• After breakfast, take the bus to Sortavala.
• A Hydrifoil transfer on Lake Ladoga will take you to Valaam Island.
• Tour of the monastery including visits to the Cathedral of Transfiguration of the Savior, priories of Resurrection and Gethsemane.
• Lunch in the monastery dining room included.
• Return to Petrozavodsk in the evening.
• Today, visit the Peter the Great monument (the founder of Petrozavodsk).
• Then, have a walk along the embankment of Europe’s second-largest lake – Onego.
• Afterward, visit the historic center of the city. The place of former Petrovsky canon factories, the theater square with the oldest building in Petrozavodsk, the musical and national theaters, and the architectural ensemble of Circular Place.
• In the afternoon, board the bus to the nature reserve “Kivach”, viewing one of the largest plain waterfalls in Europe.
• In the evening, take the train to Saint Petersburg.
• According to your departure time, our agency is happy and ready to prepare activities just for you
• Or extend your trip because you wish to continue the adventure!
We hope you had a great time in Russia!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|From May to September||$1,400|