You probably never have enough time to explore the city to the most but our Whistle-stop Moscow adventure is the best way to do it. The itinerary is full of different activities and visits that will show you the power and beauty of the Russian capital, Moscow. You will also take a day trip to a wonderful town in the Moscow region, Sergiev Posad, which is famous for its spectacular views and majestic churches.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Depending on your time of arrival, we can discuss activities that are relaxing after a long journey, or active to get you on your feet!
• Activity 1 : City cruise on Radisson Royal yacht (afternoon or evening) accompanied by an English-Speaking guide. Summer or winter, discover some of the most beautiful buildings in Moscow, from the Novodevichy Convent to the Kremlin, on a comfortable cruiser winding along the Moskva
• Activity 2 : traditional Russian dinner in a monastery. Experience a unique discovery with the tour of a monastery in very heart of Moscow.
• Activity 3 : Moscow by night in the Soviet minibus UAZ. Get on board a Soviet minibus and discover the Russian capital at night in a unique experience. Drinks and caviar onboard.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will set off to a wonderful journey – food tour and sightseeing in Moscow where you will have a chance to see the most emblematic sites of the center of the city and taste traditional Russian cuisine at a good restaurant. The evening will also be rich in unique experience as we offer you to go on the KGB walking tour with a local English-speaking guide.
• Activity 1 : Food tour and sightseeing in Moscow – traditional Russian cuisine (3h). Explore the most beautiful districts of Moscow in search of a real Russian culinary experience. Your local guide will introduce you to the various traditional dishes that are dear to Russia during this gastronomic city tour.
• Activity 2 : Dive into the heart of the USSR with your guide and discover Lubyanka, the famous headquarters of the KGB, and learn more about its darkest secrets.
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will meet with your guide and the driver who will accompany you in your journey to Sergirev Posad. There you will have a guided excursion to the Trinity Lavra of St Sergius and its vicinity. After that you’ll have free time to have lunch in the town (we can recommend a place, as usual). In the evening you’ll take a trip back to Moscow to have a rest at the hotel.
• Activity : Day in Sergiev Posad. Escape from the busy Moscow to the beautiful and quiet Sergiev Posad with its rich history and architecture. Your English-speaking guide will accompany you in this journey.
According to your departure time, we are happy and ready to prepare activities just for you.
Transfer to the airport.
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|All year round||$720|