Medieval culture, deep valleys and sunrise over the soaring mountain ranges, discover it all on a trip to Nepal! Arrive in Kathmandu, and begin your discovery of the country. You will be experience local encounters, cultural experiences, nature hikes, educational tours and much more! From spirituality, temples and the world's largest Buddha, to the Himalayas, Phewa lake, and the incredible national park in Chitwan, Nepal has something for every taste!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
नेपालमा स्वागत छ!
• Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
• Enjoy a welcome drink while being briefed on your coming trip by our representative!
• Take some time to relax, and perhaps start exploring on your own?
... and, the worlds largest Buddha!
• After breakfast start a sighteeing tour at the UESCO Heritage Sites.
• See sites like the Patan Durbar Square, the monkey temple Swayambhunath, and the Bouddhanath, the worlds largest Buddha!
• Continue with an evening visit to the sacred Pashupatinath Hindu temple!
• Observe the evening ritual "Aarati" at the river bank, with hymns, music incense and chanting.
• After breakfast, hit the road towards Pokhara (6-7 h)!
• See the beautiful lakes, mountain ranges and panoramic view of the Himalayas.
• Check in to your hotel, then start exploring: we recommend a stroll on the bank of the gorgeous Phewa Lake!
• Start an early morning excursion to Saranghot hill, located on 5223, for a magnificent view!
• The sunrise over the Mt. Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri and the Annapurna Massif is magical.
• Return to you hotel for a delicious breakfast, before beginning you day of sightseeing!
• Visit places like the Bindhyabasini Templeand the Gupteshower Cave, famous for its limestones and the waterfall "Davi's fall!"
• Continue with a 30 min boat trip on Phewa Lake, and reach the starting point for you hike (45 min) to the world peace pagoda!
And an evening of tribal culture
• After breakfast, drive to Chitwan (5h) and check-in to your new hotel.
• There will be a guided village tour and a walk on the banks of the Rapti River.
• Watch the charming sunset views in the sub-tropical jungle...
• In the evening, local dinner with a program of tribal dancing, singing and cultural discovery.
A visit to the animal kingdom!
• After breakfast you can go bird watching on the river bank or for a canoe ride on the Rapti River!
• Enjoy a nature walk and discover the local flora and fauna before lunch. Psst, try to spot the crocodiles as well.
• In the afternoon, have a jeep safari on which you can see deer, rhinoceros, monkeys, leopard, sloth bear, and the Royal Bengal Tiger!
• In the evening, a jungle specialist will give a presentation on the national park and wildlife!
Wake up to the smell of hot, delicious coffee...
• After breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu (6h).
• Check-in to your new hotel, and take some time to relax...
• In the evening, have a rickshaw ride to a traditional old bazaar in the Ason area!
• Stroll the stands and encounter the friendly locals while tasting delicious traditional food!
• Drive to Nagarkot (1.5 h), a perfect place for a city break away from the bustle.
• En-route we visit Bhaktapur, a medieval town with many examples of medieval arts, architecture, culture, and lifestyle...
• Like the Bhaktapur Durbar square, the best preserved of the Valley's three Durbar Squares.
• Continue with a visit to the Pottery square and Taumadi square!
• Enjoy breakfast watching the sunrise, before the transfer picks you up to the airport.
We hope that you have enjoyed this time in Nepal!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|From January to December||$1,000|