This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your island adventure begins here…
· Arrive at Reykjavik International Airport - Welcome to Day 1!
· Stop off at the Blue Lagoon geothermal spa. Treat yourself in the hot blue waters.
· Spend the afternoon in Reykjavik city. A vibrant city brimming with unique architecture, new age art scenes and delicious gastropubs.
Experience the Aurora Borealis…
· Head offshore for a 3-hour whale watching trip. Keep your eyes peeled for these massive marine mammals.
· Explore the city in the day, checking out great restaurants recommend by your local agency.
· Marvel under the Northern Lights in the evening. A sight that will not just blow you away but possibly knock you off your feet!
Experience of best of Iceland’s landscape in one day...
· Jump on board a coach for an epic trip around the Golden Circle. A mix bag of geothermal sites, natural elements and gorgeous scenery.
· Learn about Iceland's Parliament, established in 970 AD.
· Visit geysers, waterfalls and tectonic rifts!
Head off-piste in a rental car…
· Hire a rental car and drive to the pass of Hellisheiði. Enjoy the freedom of the open road, to travel at your own pace.
· Explore Seljalandsfoss and Skogarfoss waterfalls. Make sure the camera is fully charged!
· Sleep overnight in the charming village of Vik.
Watch massive ice blocks floating on ice-blue water…
· Drive along the coast to Jökulsárlón glacial lagoon. A drive that itself is as gorgeous as the final destination.
· Weather permitting, hop on a boat tour of the lagoon. This will allow for a very unique perspective of the landscape.
· Stay overnight in the Kirkjubæjarklaustur region.
Back to the comforts of the city…
· Return to Reykjavik and enjoy the city. Take your time on your return journey - our local agent will be sure to recommend a few stops.
· Stroll down Laugavegur main street for shopping. Enjoy all the holidays lights and festivities.
· How about a dinner of fresh Icelandic fish at a harbor restaurant?
It’s time to head back home…
· Transfer to Keflavik Airport.
· Return your rental car and then it is onwards to your next destination!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|November 2019 to March 2020||$1,620|
|April 2020 to April 2020||$1,740|