This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
● Arrivel in Chengdu, meeting and transfer to your hotel.
● Remainder of the day is at leisure to rest, relax and acclimate to your new surroundings.
● In early morning, we will visit the Panda Base at feeding time. The giant pandas are not only a Chinese national treasure but are also beloved by people the world over. In the base you’ll meet incredibly lovely pandas and baby pandas.
● For lunch, prepare to enjoy a full Sichuan Hotpot feast. We will arrange the hot pot with two types of soup and an array of meat, vegetables and local dishes.
● Then have a walk on Jinli Ancient Street, where you can have a relaxing walk, admire the traditional-style buildings and leisure life of local people.
● Optional Night Foodie Tour : we offer you the option to take a real Foodie Tour among the hidden street of Chengdu City. Take off in our Tuktuks and get off the beaten path to explore the entire central area of Chengdu with unlimited beer & soda and visit authentic eateries that only locals know about, try Chengdu’s Most Popular Street Food, Watch Your Noodles Get Sauced, Fill Up on Chengdu’s Best (Homemade) Dumplings and more surprise wait for you to open.
Duration: 6:00pm to 9:00pm/ join-in small group within 8pax.
Board : Breakfast and Lunch.
● Leisure breakfast in your hotel, we will start today's trip with a hotel pick-up. A trip to visit Sichuan Cuisine Museum is arranged this morning.
● At the Museum, you will not only realize the history of Sichuan Cuisine, but also have chance to watch the whole procedure of cooking and taste the local snacks made by the chef. We will also arrange a cooking class in the museum, it is your show time! There’s great learning about Chinese cuisine culture and hands-on experience to prepare delicious dishes.
● Enjoying and sharing with each other what you have prepared for dinner is a perfect experiecnce! Eventually you will reach the 100 years old Heming Teahouse, which situated in the peaceful outdoor courtyard of Renmin Park. There’s no better way to blend in with local people’s lives than sitting next to them and sipping a glass of local green tea (included).
● Then take a walk in the Renmin Park and watch the local people drawing caricatures / playing Majiang / dancing / matchmaking, etc. if you are outgoing and adventurous enough to join in these activities then you’ll find Chinese people very welcoming and inviting.
● Transfer to the hotel and overnight in Chengdu.
Board : Breakfast and Lunch.
Free at leisure before transfer to airport to catch the flight for your home or next destination.
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2-3 pax||4-5 pax||6-9 pax||Single Supplement|
|Price person in double room||$570||$420||$390||$130|