The most dynamic city with profound imperial history Beijing, also known as Peking, the capital of the People’s Republic of China, is China’s political, economic, cultural and educational center as well as an important center for international trade and communications. However, the fast development of modernization process can never shine over the imperial grandeur that this city processes. The luxurious imperial life, as you can imagine, will amaze you while you are walking around the Forbidden City, savoring the beauty of the Summer Palace, worshiping the past at the Temple of Heaven.
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
● Arrive in Beijing, sprawling capital of modern China;
● Your local guide will pick up you at the airport and transfer to your hotel.
● Remainder of the day is at leisure to rest, relax and acclimate to your new surroundings.
● Your first stop is the Summer Palace, which was used as the royal family’s "Palace to avoid the heat" in summer. A single way boat cruise will be arranged.
● Then drive to visit the impressive Tiananmen Square where most of the national ceremonies are held. From the square, you can walk to the splendid Forbidden City. Arriving at the largest imperial palace, people are often impressed by the high red walls and a large number of buildings with golden roofs.
● You will take a Rickshaw Hutong Tour & Local Family Visit. Hutongs are traditional alleyways that made up Beijing’s old city planning. The rickshaw ride takes you on an immersive tour to get a wonderful glimpse into yesterday’s world, the old way of life and traditional Beijing culture, and see the dramatic changes the city has undergone.
● Today we first visit the fascinating Mutianyu Great Wall; dwe take the cable car up, and walk down. The wall was constructed from the seventh century onward to protect the Chinese empire from invaders. It remains an unmissable part of the overall China experience. Then we drive to visit Summer Palace, the palace was used as the royal family’s “Palace to avoid the heat” when in summer.
● Tonight you will have the chance to attend the Legend of Kung Fu show, a special Shaolin Kung Fu stage performance that blends music, martial arts, and a moving story (included in the package).
● Today we first visit Temple of Heaven, where ever the emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties worshipped the Gods of Heaven.
● Then we go to Tianyi Market, in which you’ll find nearly all the things you want to buy. Then we transfer to train station/airport to take departure train/flight.
● End of Service
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2-3 pax||4-5 pax||6-9 pax||Single Supplement|
|Price per person in 3 stars hotels during Low season (January, February)||$530||$400||$350||$130|
|Price per person in 3 stars hotels during Shoulder season (March, June, July, August, November)||$540||$410||$360||$130|
|Price per person in 3 stars hotels during High season (April, May, September, October)||$560||$420||$370||$130|
|Price per person in 4 stars hotels during Low season (January, February)||$580||$450||$400||$190|
|Price per person in 4 stars hotels during Shoulder season (March, June, July, August, November)||$600||$460||$410||$190|
|Price per person in 4 stars hotels during High season (April, May, September, October)||$610||$470||$420||$190|
|Price per person in 5 stars hotels during Low season (January, February)||$640||$500||$460||$260|
|Price per person in 5 stars hotels during Shoulder season (March, June, July, August, November)||$650||$520||$470||$260|
|Price per person in 5 stars hotels during High season (April, May, September, October)||$680||$550||$500||$260|