Experience vibrant Rio de Janeiro in 4 days! During this trip, you will have the opportunity to see the impressive statue Christ the Redeemer, Trek in the gorgeous nature of Sugar Loaf Mountain, and live the explore the lively night life on guided evening tours. Enjoy the culture, music, and local cuisine unique to Rio de Janeiro: there is no other city with a rhythm and pulse quite like this one!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Upon arrival, a private transfer brings you to your hotel.
• Check in to your hotel in Rio de Janeiro, and take some time to relax and unpack.
Included: Bilingual Guide
Time to go chase waterfalls...
• Join the private, guided tour to Corcovado, and see the amazing Christ the Redeemer!
• Continue with a trip to Tijuca National Park to discover the amazing nature and waterfalls!
• Explore the Sugar Loaf Mountain, and trek along Pista Cláudio Coutinho: with a little luck, you can see some monkeys!
• Join the exciting evening tour to rustic bars, outdoor samba parties, live bands and more!
Time to Corcovado: Tram Ride, 30 minTime Pista Cláudio Coutinho: Trail 35 min
Discover the vide variety of the local produce on the Sustainable Vegan Tour!
• Held on Tuesdays and Saturdays in areas of Rio, you’ll taste different local specialties!
• Bike on a private tour along the long beaches, beautiful scenery and sights: Why not finish with a sunset view at Arpoador?
Ipanema Vegan Food Tour (Tuesdays and Fridays):
•Visit of Organic Farmer’s Market with fruits, and tapioca tasting.
• Stop by the first and only 100% Vegan Food shop of Rio with tasting of diverse local products.
• Bossa Nova and Ipanema district history
• Short jungle hike with amazing views!
• Vegan buffet with a green juice, a power shot and dessert included!
Meeting point of this tour is at: Metro Station Nossa Senhora da Paz outside of Entrance A (Joana Angélica).
Flamengo Park Vegan Food Tour (Saturdays):
• Visit of Organic Farmer’s Market with fruits, green juice and tapioca tasting.
• Largest urban park of Rio, the Flamengo Park, info on an important event of our history and curiosities about the most controversial president of Brazil added by a external visit of beautiful historical former presidential palace and its gardens.
•Visit to a Urban Organic Garden
• 2-Course Delicious Vegan Lunch
Included: Equipment Rental
• Time to say Goodbye!
• A private transfer from the hotel brings you to the airport.
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay and wish you a safe flight!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price Per Person Double Room||$780|