Poland is mostly known for its beautiful natural landscapes, rich history and delicious food. However, it is also a country full of attractions for families and places related to legends and fantastic stories. Get ready to feel like a kid again as you tour stunning medieval cities on the hunt for hidden dwarfs, learn about exotic animals, play in an interactive science museum, explore the oldest salt mine in Poland and slide down its 140 meter slide!
Kids will love...
• 'Chase the Dwarfs' Wracław tour!
• Discovering the legend of the Dragon Cave
• Exploring the Zoo & Africanrium
Parents will love...
• The perfect mix of family-friendly activities and down time
• The presence of a knowledgable English-speaking guide
• The safety of 24:7 on-the-ground assistanceSee more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Enjoy the unique 'Chase the dwarfs in Wroclaw' tour
• Visit the Centennial Center (UNESCO)
• In the afternoon, explore the Zoo & Africanrium
• Begin your day with a visit to Wawel Hill
• Walk through the Market Square in the Old Town stopping at emblematic monuments such as the Cloth Hall, the Church of the Virgin Mary and the Town Hall Tower
• Continue to the famous Dragon Cave
• Optional excursion to Salt Mines in Bochnia, the oldest salt mine in Poland
• Transfer to Kraków airport for departure
• If you choose to extend this itinerary...
• Visit the Energylandia attraction park
• Go river rafting down the Dunajec River in the Pieniny Mountains National Park!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|1 pax||2 pax||4 pax||6 pax|
|Price per pax in Low Season (Nov, Dec 01-22; Jan, Feb, March)||$980||$570||$460||$420|
|Price per pax in Mid Season (April ,July , August)||$1,020||$590||$480||$440|
|Price per pax in High Season Months (May, June, Sept, Oct, Dec 23-31)||$1,050||$600||$500||$450|