● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Free day to rest from the trip, enjoy the surroundings of your hotel and walk through the city of Ubud.
Today you will discover the North East area of Ubud, its rice fields, small villages, and temples.
• Start with the sacred temples of Gunung Kawi and Titra Empul. Gunung Kawi is located on the Pakrisan River, to access it is not less than 230 steps to climb but your effort will be rewarded when you discover this beautiful building dating from the 10th century.
• At Titra Empul you will be enveloped in the mystical aura of its sacred sources. A real place of pilgrimage for the Balinese, especially coveted for its purifying and medicinal virtues.
• The morning will be devoted to culinary discovery. Introduction to local cuisine by preparing typical Indonesian and Balinese dishes with 16 recipes to take home.
• After your cooking class, you will taste the dishes you have prepared. Then you will head back to Ubud with a stop at the beautiful Taman Ayun temple.
• Meeting with your driver around 2am, to get to the starting point of the trekking.
• Mount Batur, a volcano venerated by the Balinese who rises to 1717m above sea level. Meet your local guide who will be with you during the ascent to the top that you will reach after approximately 1h30/2h of walking.
• You will arrive at the top for the sunrise and relax your self to admire the landscape. Heading back to your hotel and rest of the day free to relax.
• Discover one of the most exotic areas of Bali. You will cross the incredible landscapes of Jatiluwih and Bedugul on the way to Pemuteran and the North West coast.
• You will start with a stop in Jatiluwih to do an hour of cycling in the middle of the rice fields, then visit Ulun Danu temple, one of Bali's most beautiful temples located on the Lake Bratan.
• Then continue towards the fisherman's village of Pemuteran.
• Departure in the morning to Labuan Lalang pier to take your small traditional boat to Menjangan Island. The island of Menjangan is a true paradise for divers, little known and preserved from mass tourism.
• This is where we can see the most fascinating marine creatures, which will impress you both for their diversity and for their extravagant colors.
• Departure to the heights of Munduk in the heart of the jungle and tropical forest. You will stop on the way at Banjar hot springs for well-deserved relaxation and also discover the unique Buddhist monastery of the island.
• Arrival in Munduk in the afternoon and free time to enjoy your hotel and its beautiful views!
• Day in the middle of the nature in the region of Munduk and Bedugul, waterfalls, hiking, small isolated villages, and crater lakes.
• Green is ubiquitous in these areas, both in the rice fields and clove forests around Munduk. Sumptuous landscapes, beautiful waterfalls, smiling villagers, everything is here to discover a rural and authentic Bali that will delight lovers of peace and nature.
• Then, head to the south East to end your trip and relax on the beach!
• Situated on Bali's south-eastern coast, is renowned for a perfect location to relax and to soak up Balinese traditions.
• With a fishing village atmosphere, you can take it easy and enjoy great views of east Bali, stop for lunch at one of the many cafes or watch fishermen fish in shallows of the sea. Or simply relax and enjoy the privacy of your villa.
• Check-out is usually around noon. But you will be able to leave your luggage at the reception and enjoy the surroundings of your hotel while waiting for your departure time.
• Departure to the airport with your driver to take your flight back home!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|From January to May||$2,420|
|All year round||$2,640|