The Georgians are famous for their hospitality, feasts and picturesque environment. This Culinary Tour will let you experiences the gems of the Georgian Gastronomy. On this tour, you will have the opportunity to taste the local wine in the famous Imereti Region, learn how to bake the Georgian pastry Imeruli khachapuri, visit beautiful sights and much more!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Upon arrival, a guide will greet you at the airport.
• Enjoy a welcome drink of delicious Georgian wine before taking a transfer to your hotel.
Discovering the ancient, multi-cultural city of Tbilisi!
• The guided walking tour in the old part of town brings you to the many UNESCO monuments of the city.
• Hop-in the cable car to the Narikala Fortress, for a picturesque panorama view of Tbilisi!
• During this day you will also have the opportunity to join in a culinary class and make Khinkali: Georgian Ravioli!
• A transfer will bring you to the Jvari Temple: one of the most important temple in Georgia!
• Join the hike to the an ancient town, completely built inside the surrounding mountain.
• Take part in the culinary class, teaching you the art of baking bread and Imeruli khachapuri, a type pastry which cheese.
• Enjoy these Georgian specialties and some Georgian wine for lunch, before transferring to Kutaisi!
Taste Georgian Wine, Soup, Cheese and Vodka
• Start the day visiting the Gelati Monastery, and continue to Samegrelo region!
• This region is famous for its spicy cuisine, why not try some herbs, sauces and delicious recipes?
• Here you will have the chance to cook specialties at a local farmer's house.
• Try different Georgian delicacies, and end the evening in Kutaisi.
Head to the Imereti region do discover the local Specialties.
• Try the Khachapuri, the Georgian version of Pizza!
• Continue to Sachkhere, to learn more about the specialties: The region is famous for its walnut-starters and herbs.
• Visit a farmer's wine cellar and get acquainted with the Georgian tradition of wine production.
• See the unique storing of wine, in underground clay jars, and enjoy a lunch before returning to Tbilisi!
Explore " the garden province of Kakheti", famous for its amazing wine!
• You will visit many vineyards, fruit gardens, and experience the grand hospitality of the locals.
• See the beautiful "City of Love" Sighnaghi and the Bodbe Monastery.
• Experience a traditional wine cellar and taste the Kakhetian wines!
• Head back to Tbilisi for a dinner at a local restaurant, and discover more Gastronomy.
•A transfer brings you to the Tbilisi Airport.
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you soon again!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|02 pax||04 pax||Supppl single|
|Price per person||$1,180||$940||$270|