Fabulous Petra, the desert of Wadi Rum, the Dead Sea - Jordan is a country that is full of marvels. There's no doubt you will be ecstatic after your trip. But before thinking about coming back, you need to leave. Prepare your suitcase carefully, make sure you don't forget anything and your trip to Jordan
will be a success.
What to put in your suitcase
- Your thirst for adventure in Petra and Wadi Rum
- An international driving licence so you can rent a vehicle
- A camera for your beautiful photos
- A credit card to get some cash
- A phrase book so you can communicate with the locals
- A photocopy of your passport in case you lose it
- Something to repel mosquitos
- A first-aid kit for cuts and scrapes
- Diving equipment (snorkel) for exploring the sea bed.
- A swimming costume if you are going to the beach (a one-piece for women)
- Warm clothes for cold desert nights
- Clothes that cover you up in the town
- Light clothes for high temperatures