A perfect option for those who wish to explore the highlights and contrasts of Hanoi & Saigon. Immerse yourself into Hanoi culture starting with a hectic cyclo ride through the busy Old Quarter. followed by a taste bud tingling walking street food tour. Escape the city and cruise among the giants of Halong Bay aboard a traditional 'junk'. Head south to experience a different side of Vietnam. Visit an organic farm in the outskirt of Ho Chi Minh City and attend a cooking class to learn about local cuisine and practice your cookery skills. Wrap up the journey with a memorable visit to the underground network of Cu Chi Tunnels.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your trip and book with confidence
Arrival at Noi Bai International airport in Hanoi...
• You will be welcomed by our representative and transfer to your downtown hotel
• Enjoy a 1-hour cyclo ride through the narrow lanes of the Old Quarter
• Witness a traditional performance of the famous Vietnamese water puppets
• Begin with the essential Hanoi tour. Allow your guide to show you the highlights of this animated city!
• Lunch at a popular local hangout
• Later, embark on a walking street food tour in Old Quarter
UNESCO World Heritage Halong Bay..
• Drive through the scenic Red River Delta
• Board your boat for an overnight cruise through legendary Halong Bay
• Visit a famous cave in the middle of the bay
• Enjoy a freshly prepared seafood dinner under the stars
• Rise early for a morning Tai chi session or photo hunt
• Hit the beach and go swimming (weather permitting) or hike up to the top of the island for a panoramic view of Halong Bay
• Go Kayaking around the Man’s Head Islet
• Once back ashore, transfer to the airport for your flight to Ho Chi Minh City
• After breakfast, drive to Cu Chi Tunnels for a guided visit of this remarkable historic site
• Return to the city for a half day, HCMC Highlights tour
• Enjoy the rest of the evening as you wish
• Learn the secrets of local cuisine with our English speaking Vietnamese Chef!
• Visit an organic farm and learn about different kinds of herbs, spices and vegetables
• Cook and enjoy a tasty 3 course meal under guidance of a professional chef
Menu can be adapted to meet our guests needs with advance notice. Kids 7+ years old are welcome.
...Farewell from Vietnam!!
• Your time will be your own until being picked up for departure
• Transfer to Ho Chi Minh City's Tan Son Nhat Airport
• Be warned, though: you'll probably want to come back...
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.