This is the perfect journey for travelers who seek for an introduction to Vietnamese heritage, culture, wonders, cuisine and its people. Touch down in Hanoi and start exploring! Tick off an essential tour of the city, marvel at a Vietnamese Water Puppet show and jump on a cyclo rideofHanoi's Old Quarter. Hit the road and enjoy a scenic drive to majestic Halong Bay, where you'll overnight aboard a tradition junk and cruise among the fairytale landscapes of one of the most special UNESCO World Heritage sites in the world!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Arrival at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi...
• You'll be welcomed by our representative and transfer to your downtown hotel
• The remainder of the day will be your own!
• Perhaps go for an evening stroll around the many lakes and parks?
• Overnight in Hanoi
• Jump head-first into Hanoi's sights and sounds on a tour that covers all the essentials!
• Visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex, the Mausoleum, Uncle Ho's former stilt-house residence, the Presidential Palace, the One-pillar pagoda and the Temple of Literature
• After lunch, explore the enthralling Museum of Ethnology and its display of life-size structures dedicated to Vietnam’s 54 ethnic minorities
• Next, enjoy an hour-long cyclo ride winding through the narrow, chaotic streets of the Old Quarter
• The day finishes with a traditional performance of the famous Vietnamese water puppets
• You will be picked up in the morning for a scenic drive to Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage site (3h30)
• Meet the crew upon boarding the traditional wooden junk
• Relax and enjoy lunch while the boat heads towards the secluded islands
• Visit a fishing village by a rustic rowing-boat, meet the locals and pass through a floating pearl farm
• Return to the junk refreshed and and relax on sundeck with a drink to watch the sunset
• Enjoy a freshly prepared seafood dinner under the stars
• Overnight on a boat in Halong Bay
• Enjoy an early morning swim or tai chi (if weather permits) followed by breakfast
• Visit an ancient limestone cave in the middle of the bay on a guided tour
• Enjoy a delicious brunch while cruising back to the main harbor
• Your private car will be waiting for you and drive you to Noi Bai airport in Hanoi for your departure flight
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.