Discover the highlights of Uzbekistan during winter. This is an excellent time to enjoy the beauty of ancient monuments in peace and tranquility, away from the summertime crowds. Explore Tashkent, Bukhara and Samarkand - three legendary cities along the Silk Road. Beyond the sights, you will also venture into the Chimgon Mountains, for a fun filled day of skiing, ice skating, snow biking or horseback riding - the choice is yours.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Arrival in Tashkent...
• Transfer from the airport to your hotel
• Depending on you arrival, we may begin with a city tour in a car
• Later, visit Chorsu Bazaar – the biggest market in the country
• Spend the day in the Chimgan Mountains, nicknamed as “Switzerland of Uzbekistan”
• Enjoy this time as you wish. Popular options include skiing, ice skating, snow bikes and horseback riding
• Return to Tashkent and take the evening to relax
The most mysterious city of the Silk Road...
• Journey to the ancient city of Bukhara
• Explore mosques, madrassas, bazaars and caravanserais, dating largely from the 9th to the 17th centuries
• Take a full day to discover the highlights of Bukhara
• Spend the day exploring all the hidden gems of Bukhara
• Marvel at magnificent historical monuments
• Venture further afield to the monuments in the countryside of Bukhara
• Visit the summer residence of Bukhara Emirs - Sitora-i-Mokhi Khosa
• Discover to the holy site, the memorial complex of Hazrati Bakhouddin Naqshbandi
• Board the train to Samarkand
• Set off on a guided tour of Samarkand, known for its mosques and mausoleums
• Visit the Registan, a plaza bordered by 3 madrassas dating to the 15th & 17th centuries
• Explore Gur-e-Amir, the tomb of Timur - the founder of the Timurid Empire
We hope you had a wonderful time in Uzbekistan!
• At the appropriate time, transfer to the airport for departure
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|From January to December||$1,000|