If the title of this trip does not inspire you - then take a look at all that can be achieved in a week on the Mediterranean! This itinerary strikes the perfect balance between lazy beach days and having a blastgetting active surrounded by stunning scenery, wildlife and culture. Where else can you explore ancient cities, canyons, pine forests, and waterfalls while walking along some of the most famous trails in the world, sea kayaking with monk seals, white water rafting or paragliding? Ya better get to Turkey.See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Arrival in Antalya...
• Our representative will meet you at Antalya airport upon arrival
• Transfer to your hotel in the old city center for check-in (20min)
• Depart Antalya towards Kas (3h)
• Walk among pine forests and waterfalls in Goynuk Canyon (2h)
• Enjoy a relaxing picnic break and go for a swim
• Continue to the ancient city of Myra, home to an impressive necropolis and a large Roman amphitheatre
• Begin the day with a sea kayak tour towards the isolated Sebeda coast (4h)
• Marvel at tombs carved into sheer rocks
• Kayak further from Inceburun to Kas and if conditions allow to the islands of Antiphellos Archipelago
• Explore Kas, a quiet pleasant town with its blue sea and narrow streets scented with jasmine flowers, at your own pace
One of the world's famous trails...
• Drive to the village of Saribelen (40min), the start of our walk following the Lycian way (4h)
• Head towards Teknedagi Mountains through fairy tale landscapes
• Enjoy scenic views over the islands of Meis, Fener and Kilise
• Explore the ruins of an old Roman village and continue towards the village of Gokceoren. Return to Kas
All great choices...
• Free day to enjoy your surroundings
• Relax in Kas or pursue adventure...
• Self-Guided Meis (Kastellorizo) island tour
• Paragliding adventure over Kas
• Walk through the old city center of Antalya passing by the Hadrian’s Gate, the Clock Tower, Yivli Minare and Hidirlik Tower
• Arrive in Ucagiz/Kekova area (3h), a great place for the coastal scenery and well preserved archaeological sites
• Embark on a boat excursion to see the ruins on the northern coast of Kekova island and the Simena castle (3h)
Hold on to your butts...
• Prepare for a fantastic rafting adventure on the Kopru River! (4h)
• Visit the ancient city of Selge on the southern slope of Mount Taurus
• Return to Antalya (1h)
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 to 3 Pax||4 to 5 pax||6 to 8 Pax||Single Supplement|
|Price per person||$1,410||$1,160||$1,040||$250|