Spend two wonderful weeks in the land of smiles! This itinerary is a great mixture of culture, adventure, and relaxation. With an expert local guide, you will be traveling by train, boat and tuk-tuk to have all possible perspectives to discover this beautiful country. Meet elephants, plant banana trees and swim under waterfalls. Visit Buddist temples, walk along the railway line built by Japanese prisoners during the Second World War and hike in the Erawan National Park. Meanwhile, eat a lot of delicious and unique Thai food!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Transfer from the airport to the hotel!
• Spend the rest of the day at leisure and enjoy the new surroundings!
• After breakfast, visit the Grand Palace, also known as Wat Prakaew, regarded as the most important Buddhist temple in Thailand.
• In the afternoon, experience a klong tour long-tailboat ride along the canals of Thon Buri.
Optional: Experience Chinatown by night with a local guide who will take you to many different food markets!
• After breakfast, head to Amphawa!
• Make a stop at Mahachai and at Thachalum.
• After transfer back to your eco-lodge hotel and relax by the pool before heading out for dinner!
• Today, visit the War Museum and the Allied Cemetery and learn about the occupation of the Japanese army during the Second World War.
• Later, take a local train and travel through the bucolic landscapes to Kanchanaburi.
• At arrival, get comfortable at your hotel and explore the surrounding at your own pace.
• After breakfast, travel to the Elephant World sanctuary and meet the most sacred animal in Thailand. Feed them and watch them take a bath, scrub them too if you want!
• After lunch, be a part of planting banana trees and sugar canes for the elephants!
• In the late afternoon, transfer back to the city and your hotel. Rest of the evening at leisure!
• Today, visit the Hellfire Pass and walk along the railway line built by Japanese prisoners during the Second World War.
• After, hike in the Erawan National Park. This park is worth a visit thanks to its 7-level waterfall that flows into the Khwae Yai River! (Remember to bring your bathing suit and a towel)
• Throughout this jungle excursion, you can admire the natural turquoise pools formed by the main waterfall and the surrounding tropical vegetation!
• Evening at leisure!
• Today, travel from Kanchanaburi to Ayutthaya, a remarkable archaeological site classified World Heritage of UNESCO.
• After lunch, visit Wat Chai Mongkhol, with its courtyard completely lined with Buddha statues.
• Then, transfer by vehicle to Bangkok, where you will spend the rest of the evening at leisure.
• Enjoy your last days at the beautiful beaches of Krabi, Samui, Phuket & Phi-phi, Koh Kood and Koh Samed!
• We will be happy to give you the best spots and recommendations for restaurants!
Time to say goodbye!
• Whenever you're ready to go, you will have a transfer from your hotel to the airport!
See you soon!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|All year round||$2,160|