Got four days to spare? Explore the hidden pearls around the Bankok area. Take the tuk-tuk and drive around the city together with your guide. Visit a glamorous rooftop bar and have a panoramic stunning view. Take the train through the wild landscapes and stop at small villages you could only discover with a local. Visit known and unknown temples and taste delicious food from one of the many street food markets!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Transfer from the airport to your hotel!
• Freshen up at the hotel and go for Klong tour long-tail boat ride on the canals of Thon Buri.
• Make a stop at Wat Arun, the temple of Dawn one of the most emblematic of the capital located right by the Chao Phraya river.
• After, head to a nice rooftop bar for a cocktail with a magnificent view of the skyline of Bangkok city during the sunset.
• Discover the best-kept secretsof the city of angels on a Segway electric scooter. Surprise effect and smiles guaranteed!
• After your e-scooter ride, you will take a tuk-tuk transfer to Yaowarat's Chinatown, certainly one of the best places to taste the world-famous street-food!
• Together with your local guide, you will discover the traditional specialties!
• Today, we will head to Amphawa!
• First, we will stop by Mahachai. This fishing port is known for its largefish and shellfish market, very lively in the morning!
• Then, we will visit Thachalum. By rickshaws, you will go to the small cultural center that traces.
• After, take the old-fashioned train through the salt marsh landscapes to Bankok.
• Rest of the day at leisure!
• Whenever you're ready, get a transfer from your hotel to the airport!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|All year round||$760|