The perfect escape combining rich culture, surrounding natural wonders and a blissful beach paradise. From the mayhem of Bangkok to the crystal clear waters of Phuket these 10 days are the stuff dreams are made of. Along the way you will discover temples, the ancient city of Ayutthaya, lively floating markets, breath-taking waterfalls and a vivid way of life. Once you're topped up on culture head down to Phuket or one of the surrounding islands. It's time to chill out at the beach!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Arrive at Bangkok airport
• Be welcomed by your guide upon arrival
• Transfer to your hotel
• Begin with a pleasant cruise along the Klongs of Thonburi, the historic heart of Bangkok
• Marvel at stilt houses along the canals
• Visit Wat Arun, literally "Temple of Dawn" and the Royal Barges Museum
• After lunch, continue to the main sights of the city including the Royal Palace, Was Phra Kaew and Was Pho
• Depart early by boat for a beautiful Damnoen Saduak floating market
• Continue to Kanchanaburi, and visit the famous bridge over River Kwai
• Make the impressive river crossing as you ride the train to Tham Krasae
• After lunch, you will visit the Khmer temple, Prasat Muang Sing. Transfer by boat to your floating hotel on the river
• Embark on a guided tour of Erawan National Park
• Hike to the beautiful Erawan falls (45 minutes), stooping to swim and to observe rich wildlife
• In the afternoon, drive to Ayutthaya, the ancient capital of Thailand
• Experience river life on a private boat making stopping to discover temples on the way
• Explore Ayutthaya, the former capital of the Kingdom of Siam
• Sample the local speciality, the Sai Mai, a rice pancake rolled with crystallized sugar
• Journey towards Bang Pa In in the south for a private 1-hour boat tour
• Transfer to Bangkok airport for your flight to Phuket! Upon arrival, you will be greated by our representative and transfer to your hotel
Better get your sunnies and some lotion...
• Start with breakfast at your hotel
• Free day to spend as you like
• Phuket is a lush oasis of any number of water activities. Enjoy!
• Blissful day of relaxation ahead!
• Go swimming, diving or simply melt into your surroundings
• How's your tan doing?
• Soak in the sun and crystal clear waters
• Relax under the sun on the beach
• Go shopping for awesome souvenirs
• Sip the good life slow
• Breakfast at your hotel
• Depending on the time of your departure you may have some more free time
• Transfer to the airport for departure
• Hey, did you know this trip can be extended? We wouldn’t want to leave either...
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|For 2||For 4||Single Supplement|
|Price per person||$1,510||$1,210||$660|