Immerse in the beauty of Tanzania, abundant wildlife and stunning beaches while embracing the its diverse culture and customs. This 12 day journey is the ultimate combination of game viewing, cultural exchange and some down time by the beach. It includes less travelled routesand destinations to allow for an intimate trip far away from mass tourism.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Transfer from the airport to your hotel
• Rest up after the journey, tomorrow will be a big day!
• Experience a a 2-hour walking safari accompanied by a knowledgeable park ranger
• Or, make a canoeing tour on lake Momella (2h)
• View buffaloes, bushbuck, giraffes, hippos and many water birds
• Today you will make your own cup of coffee – from picking to roasting and finally grinding the coffee beans
• Hike to a nearby waterfall and enjoy the scenery of this truly pristine setting
• Depart Kirua Village and head to Same
• Game drive time in Mkomazi National Park!
• Explore the unspoiled natural beauty of the surrounding landscapes
• Enjoy another game drive in Mkomazi as you make your way out of the park
• Proceed to Tona Lodge (Tourism Of New Age) a hub for nature-based tourism that contributes to social, economic and environmental benefits
• Hike to the Malameni Rock and Mghimbi Caves
• Meet the Mbwambo Family. George Mbwambo is one of our fantastic driver guides. Sit with and enjoy a home-cooked meal
• Today, we head for the Coast. The driver will drop you off at the Fish Eagle Point
• The Fish Eagle Point mission is to protect the unique environment while offering an unforgettable experience
• The Indian Ocean is a truly special place offering activities such as snorkeling, diving, kayaking, dhow rides and much much more
• Transfer to Tanga Airport
• Board a small plane to Dar es Salaam
• Connect with your international flight in Dar es Salaam
We hope that you had a fantastic time and we wish you safe travels!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
Price Per Child
Between 2 and 12 Years
|From April to May||$3,320||$230|
|From June to December||$3,360||$230|