Combine an adventurous safari and a relaxing beach vacation with this tailor-made Tanzania itinerary! Discover the endless plains of the Serengeti, the crystal clear waters and white sand beaches of Zanzibar, swim beneath waterfalls, marvel at vibrant flora and fauna and learn about local tribes and traditions.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
The adventure starts here...
• Arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport
• Meet our representative and transfer to your hotel
Go chase waterfalls!
• Day trip to the waterfalls of Mount Kilimanjaro
• Swim in the refreshing pools and enjoy a packed lunch in a beautiful setting
How many species can you spot?
• After breakfast, drive from Moshi to Manyara National Park (4h)
• Embark on the first game-drive of your safari, spotting zebras, impalas, monkeys, giraffes, buffalos, hippos and warthogs along the way
• Head to Endoro Lodge for dinner and overnight stay
• Depart towards Serengeti National Park
• Visit a typical Maasai Boma and learn about tribal way of life
• Enjoy an evening game-drive
• Return to the Serengeti Heritage Tented Camp for dinner and overnight stay
• After breakfast, begin your day with a morning game-drive
• Depart to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area
• Once at the crater’s rim, get some rest and dinner at the Rhino Lodge and spend the night
Ever spotted a Black Mane Lion?
• After breakfast drive into Ngorongoro Crater and enjoy a half-day game-drive
• The crater is one of the best places to see the rare black rhino, black-mane lions, flamingos, leopards, cheetahs and hyenas
• In the late afternoon you will be driven back to the Honey Badger Lodge for a hearty meal and some well-deserved rest
Your tropical paradise...
• Fly to Zanzibar International Airport
• A driver will pick you up and take you to Dongwe at the East Coast of the Spice Island
• Spend the following days at one of the most beautiful white sand beaches on the Island
•Various day activities such as snorkeling and diving can be arranged at the lodge
Where are you off to know?
• Last morning to enjoy crystal clear waters and endless sunshine
• Transfer to Zanzibar Airport for departure
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|From January to December||$2,530|