Touch down in Madrid for a four-day jaunt through Spain’s capital. Familiarize yourself on a guided city tour by bike, pausing your pedals to taste the local tapas. Discover the art of Flamenco dancing, get outside the city to take a step back in time in Toledo, and witness the masterpieces of world-renowned artists at one of the best fine art museums in the world.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
¡Bienvenido a España!
• Upon arrival, a driver will meet you and bring you to your hotel
• After checking in, enjoy a three-hour bike tour and get to know all the hidden corners of Madrid, pausing for tapas and refreshments along the way
• Enjoy this evening at leisure — we'll recommend some of our favorite spots for dinner!
Experience Spain's passionate art form
• After breakfast, continue to explore this colorful city on your own
• This evening, experience a Flamenco show and feel the vibrant pulse of this traditional Spanish dance
• After, enjoy an evening at leisure. You can rest up at your hotel or continue the momentum and spend a night on the town!
The 'City of Three Cultures'
• This morning, a driver will pick you up for the 2.5-hour drive to Toledo for a guided tour
• Perched atop a gorge overlooking a river, Toledo is an exquisite mix of Christian, Jewish and Muslim influences
• Visit sites such as the Santo Tomé Church,the San Juan de Los Reyes Monastery and one of the three synagogues
A few more sights to check out before you leave!
• After breakfast, visit the Prado Museum, one of the largest art galleries in the world
• Admire the works of great artists such as El Greco, Murillo, Velazquez and Goya
• Once you're done your visit, a private driver will take you to the train station for your onward journey.Safe travels!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.